12oz trends

jah

the last couple nights ive been on 12oz longer than anybody i think. i was there from when there was like 60 members on, till 7 members, then back up to like 80. its wierd, it goes from like 8 to 40 in ten minutes and people flood channel zero and the number of members goes up to 70 and then the replies go way back down. at least thats what it did today. this is the most tired ive been in a long time. one of my worste threads yet.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest CRYrock81

haha....im usually on when noone else is....seeing as how i do over night stock....10pm to 6am.....byt.....i just got off work......yay:D :P :D

Guest sneak

a current 12oz trend is jah fucking posting after me constantly, completely eradicating any hopes i have of seeing "last post....sneak" on every topic.....damn u!!!! jk

crikey jah you havent slept yet?

how are you gonna catch them crocks and snakes on no sleep?

maybe youll just crack open a fosters, australian for wake up drink

while throwing another shrimp on the barbe

g'day!

Originally posted by jah

when, got plenty of sleep last night mate. got heaps of energy to go wallop some gatas and club roos.

i hope you know that this steve irwin crap is gonna follow you for quite some time

Originally posted by WhenOne

i hope you know that this steve irwin crap is gonna follow you for quite some time

im all for it. dont know who the fuck steve irwin is. i think i might actually. but its all good. ill have to go learn some australian....

Originally posted by jah

im all for it. dont know who the fuck steve irwin is. i think i might actually. but its all good. ill have to go learn some australian....

the crocodile hunter! discovery channel? come on now

Originally posted by jah

discovery???? i watch national geographic and bbc. theres a crocodile hunter but i dont even think hes australia. i think i know who youre talkin about though.

thank god

crikey !!!!!!!!!

Guest sneak

how can u not know who steve irwin is?

well, what ima about to do now is jam my thumb up his bum hole. thatll annoy him

:crazy:

Archived