Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fatguydist

Model Trains

Originally posted by awkward eye

well you guys just convinced me into going to the hobby store after work..i hope they aint to expensive.

they range from 7 to 40 bucks depending if u want then built or not.As for you know the products diving into ur pockets.I was hoping they would when i went to get mine but i had like 3 old farts just staring at me.I was like um ok..now i just need to get some new paint markers..Hey DEZNATORI what kind are good for those trains or does it even matter????

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ive traded toy trains with cats.... im to lazy to post tho... peace......and im feelen that aven met dezn sag nace ewok muse and whoever else i missed....dope

i give mad props to all you guys though................there sick............inspirering.......if thats how you spell it...........................

Guest Wind

OH YAH AND SORRY FOR THE PIC QUALITY AGAIN^^^^

anyone know where to get those NYC subs like the ones duro paints on? i've google'd around trying to find some, but the only ones i could find were like $100+...would seem kinda weird if all the model-subs on his site were that expensive, but maybe he's rich or something, i dunno. anyways, any help would be appreciated!