stuck in the muck

capindikfays

what a night,

after living here in the south for just one month. i finally had a good night. got piss drunk,went painting, and finally srored a sack of happiness.anyway,on the way home i started getting hungry so i went to suway( the only thing open besides WINN-DIXIE ). on the way home,i started to get this gurgling sensation in my stomach,and i knew i couldn't wait until i got home. so i krept up to this bridge and proceeded to do my buisness on this bridge.as soon as i was done, i realized that i had no t.p.. so there i was -stuck on a bridge dropping a terd with nothing to wipe my ass,and thats when i remembered the subway napkins in the bag. so i wiped my ass and screamed in the air ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,' THANKGOD FOR SUBWAY SANDWICHES

by the way, the sandwich was delicious

what crazy nights have you had?

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

we were just talking about that...

in case youdecide to shit (away from the toilete) we would use our underwear and wipe and throw it away...although, you know taking a shit without the goodness of water to cover the smell...........is gawdaweful..."your poop stinks"

there is a roll of TP in my car at all times...pooping awat from toilets is the best thing ever.

I remember once me and some friends were drunk and riding in the back of my friends cargo van and I had the runs...since we were on some backroad some place I proceeded to open the back doors and spray my brown water all over the road. I ended up wiping with a bunch of old flyers that were floating around the back of the van.

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by B_As_In_Bot

I like shittin' off tree limbs.

...The miracle turds - big long greasers that require no wiping and leave you with a dry asshatch. Its like you never took a dump in the first place - But you did! And it was massive!

lmfao...................................:D :D :D funny and true hahahahaa

I like shittin' off tree limbs.

...The miracle turds - big long greasers that require no wiping and leave you with a dry asshatch. Its like you never took a dump in the first place - But you did! And it was massive!

i pray for those.

My homie Zemek had to take a shit while we were at this freeway shot-so he bailed into the bushes did his deed and come back and told me he wiped his ass with his Polo wife-beater.......I laughed.....that shit was funny(no pun intended).

Originally posted by 455

My homie Zemek had to take a shit while we were at this freeway shot-so he bailed into the bushes did his deed and come back and told me he wiped his ass with his Polo wife-beater.......I laughed.....that shit was funny(no pun intended).

:) hahaha that guy....It wasnt fun when he put his ass on my head though.... :( (different time thank god)

^^^^^^^^hahahahaha.....man,that was so fuckin' funny.....sucks it had to be you but,you know,that's what you get for hanging out with a bunch of wastoids.......

Re: your best night was pooping near i bridge bro?

Originally posted by el nervo

man you suck. oh yea bag of happiness how fucking lame.herb

man you sound like a compulsive wiper, and you are just mad because we are laughing about dropping bombs, and when you do the dew, you set off fire alarms...

hah hah hah

:king:

Guest SayOne

i call those Phantom Riderz

Re: Re: your best night was pooping near i bridge bro?

Originally posted by sirmanofslur

man you sound like a compulsive wiper, and you are just mad because we are laughing about dropping bombs, and when you do the dew, you set off fire alarms...

hah hah hah

:king:

god your so right

Guest Stapler

I know a girl that dropped a shit out her ass and then proceeded to run around the house with it..................

She was 4 though [you thought i knew retarded people for a while there didn`t you?]

Archived