i had a dream....

cazper

that i fucked this fine as girl that was in my science class this year and she got pregnant and then she stopped talking to me, and i went up to her and asked to see a picture of my kid that we had and she called a "weak thug", and i quote that almost, she said something exactly along those lines....im like damne, did i really have with that chick this mornin, then i membered it was a dream.....what ya'll think that meens? im gonna fuck her next year and have her baby?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by sirmanofslur

never no never no

yeh....thatd be fucking dope as shit if i did fuck here cuz she is like damn!!!! booty botty, boobs boobs.....she skinny tho, nut not to skinny..........arg, id tear that shit up!!! only thing is she'll be in 11th grade i'll be in 10th and she already has a 2year old....lol

Originally posted by cinamin roll

dog....u dont understand........this girl is like, omfg!!! omfg!!!.....u'd nut is she was in a thong and a brah.......holy shit shes hot, shes a freak to, she told me

well do you have a picture of her you can show us??if not,shut the fuck up!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D jk bro

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Yo word B! Dat biiitch is da booomb shizzzy! Ya check dis dogg, i saw dat hoe all up in da Micky D's Parking lot, das where my crew always chill yo, and so i was like, hey hunny how bout you come riiide dis here cock, and she was all like OH FO SHO, so yo we got bizzzzzy in the parking lot like WHOA! shit was falling of the hinges! i was all like OH DAMN! Somebody better call the landlord to fix dis shit!

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

Yo word B! Dat biiitch is da booomb shizzzy! Ya check dis dogg, i saw dat hoe all up in da Micky D's Parking lot, das where my crew always chill yo, and so i was like, hey hunny how bout you come riiide dis here cock, and she was all like OH FO SHO, so yo we got bizzzzzy in the parking lot like WHOA! shit was falling of the hinges! i was all like OH DAMN! Somebody better call the landlord to fix dis shit!

she black or white?

whats her name?

and what state was this?

like the sarcasm

now kid, before you go to sleep ,just wack off and dont bother us with

this petty 6th grade wet dream shit

-------- a concerned bloodskull------------------

lmao.theres some kids in my school that talk like that and chill at the mcdonalds across the street checkin out girls.

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by sirmanofslur

like the sarcasm

the sad thing is, i dont think he understood it was sarcasm.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.......ay yo fo sho mang,youz gots ta tell dem stoopid muthafuckaz ya wantid da goods-an if day front on da skinz den day gets a foot in they azz.fuckin hooood rate batches,day good fo nuttin'.aw yeeeeeah,dat landload at Micky deez say sumtim 'bout choo not able 2 cum back dare cuzz.....ain't dat sum sheet,fo reel tho,weez gots 2 find anutha pawkin' lot 2 lamp ats son.--------hahahaha...

youuuuuuuuuu...........:)

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by 455

.......ay yo fo sho mang,youz gots ta tell dem stoopid muthafuckaz ya wantid da goods-an if day front on da skinz den day gets a foot in they azz.fuckin hooood rate batches,day good fo nuttin'.aw yeeeeeah,dat landload at Micky deez say sumtim 'bout choo not able 2 cum back dare cuzz.....ain't dat sum sheet,fo reel tho,weez gots 2 find anutha pawkin' lot 2 lamp ats son.--------hahahaha...

fuuuuck mang, i luvd micky d. micky d's wuz like mah bitch yo wuz mo den a hangout, twas mah hoe i fucked wit it n it still treated me good n gave meh a place ta hang ima miss mah hoe she treated us gooood...

awww woooord dawg ay lissen ta dis straight up yo i been peepin dis spot yo its soopa fresh fo real, da parkn lot of Skippahs! bitches be drivin up and down dat block alll night long, and yo skippahs closes early! dat means no ig'nunt manajahs all up in mah grill bitchin bout da hinges and shiiiit we can parlay in da lot all night bangn bitches in da back of our 'lacs and sippin on sum sizzah!

woooord, ay yo, intangible fame, where ya at young un?

Guest willy.wonka

i had a dream that i flew to 2 different planets with these other people..it was very realistic..to the point where i was askin to borrow a marker to hit up a toilete

Originally posted by willy.wonka

i had a dream that i flew to 2 different planets with these other people..it was very realistic..to the point where i was askin to borrow a marker to hit up a toilete

you and toilets...i just dont get it...:P

Archived