we had to do something... RIP

fr8rokr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i like it but you have to keep in mind that the a lot of the media right now are feeding you jingoist propaganda. the scene of the palestians cheering is disturbing, even horrible, but keep in mind that we don't know exactly what they were told and what they were cheering about. plus, the footage doesn't show the thousands of other palestinians probably cowering in their homes, aware of the hostility that would soon be directed at them. everybody, please try to avoid racist scapegoating, aggression towards other innocent civilians, in our country or abroad, and not let any more inncoent people die as a result of this act of horrific evil. thanks.

Originally posted by GoBiloe:

i like it but you have to keep in mind that the a lot of the media right now are feeding you jingoist propaganda.

This was an attempt at expressing the rage and confusion and terrorism the writers and the country are feeling. Can we have one thread on this site that doesn't involve bickering and debate over policy and politics?

To the writers....My heartfelt respect

To the victims....A river of tears will never be enough

i like it but you have to keep in mind that the a lot of the media right now are feeding you jingoist propaganda. the scene of the palestians cheering is disturbing, even horrible, but keep in mind that we don't know exactly what they were told and what they were cheering about. plus, the footage doesn't show the thousands of other palestinians probably cowering in their homes, aware of the hostility that would soon be directed at them. everybody, please try to avoid racist scapegoating, aggression towards other innocent civilians, in our country or abroad, and not let any more inncoent people die as a result of this act of horrific evil. thanks.

im definitly hearing this guy,fuk the hate.as much as sum of us are angry,QWIT POINTING FINGERS!!!it could have been anyone,we dont even have any definite culprits,the ones that did this died in the jets.keep the peace

well put. just because you are scared and frustrated doesn't mean you have to start buying into racist and bigoted war-time-anti-enemy-propaganda. use you head. this is not a political duscussion, bobobi, it is saying don't be ignorant. don't succumb to hate.

i did a dedication fr8 too, and will do more. this is a horrible thing and in the near futur, it will be more horrible.

------------------

Xasp.ta.mmwX

Archived