Why are threads about cigarettes ok?

Fox Mulder

ciggarette ciggaweed

just weed in it

hey mr herb whats the word come through tot the studio so u can enhance my verbs chill wit hme lounge with me make my rhymes tight now u uve been rappin for a week yes yes im over nightthis is my statement wack mc bein they can smoke a blunt once and become an M

see the way i see things u see things clearly makin quotes like lootpack rockchillin mr herb ! yes i need ur opinion my minds a blurr yo smoke with me and ill make ur rhymes slurrhows that il call my home boy his names slurmm hell fill u in before u know ur memories return

ill be likelike i can crunchin emc's and ill have the illest case if munchies

so please keep doin what ur doing enhancin my vocalision the only time i see u iswith infrared vision

because im weedin it

but seriously u guys talk about a lot of stuff thats illegal here, but i think its just the idea that so many stupid things come from threads about weed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i just looked over and saw this pamphlet next to me that i got from school on the effects and laws of marijuana here in australia. its classic.its actually really cool. very honest. not like fuckin dare programs. just shows you how old fashioned the US is on some subjects. here are some of the things it says:

WHAT IS MARIJUANA?

marijuana is the most common illegal drug used in australia. it is madr from the dried flowers of a plant called cannabis sativa. other names for marijuana are "grass", "cannabis", "mull", "pot", and "yarndi".

marijuana is usually smoked in hand-rolled cigarettes called "joints" or in water pipes called "bongs". sometimes it is mixed with food such as cakes and cookies and eaten.

EFFECTS

immediate effects (small amounts):

if you smoke a small amount of marijuana, the effects can last up to 5 hours. you may:

-feel unusually happy or well

-do or say things you normally wouldnt

-talk and laugh more than usual

-have bad balance or coordination

-find it hard to concentrate

-feel hungry

-have a faster heart rate

-have red eyes

-focus on one particular thing and ignore all other things.

these effects usually lead to feelings of slowing down or sleepiness.

(large amounts)

if you take large amounts of marijuana you may:

-feel confused

-be restless

-feel excited

-see or hear things which are not there

-feel anxious or panicky

-feel distant or separate from reality

marijuana can cause problems with:

-remembering things

-thinking clearly

-movement

-ability to do things like drive or operate machines

these symptoms usually disappear when the effects of marijuana wear off.

long term effects

if you take marijuana regularly over a long period of time then you may experience the following health problems:

-an increase in the risk of getting bronchitis, lung cancer, and other diseases of hte respiratory syste,

-a decrease in motivation

-a decrease in concentration, memory, and ability to learn new things

-a decrease in sex drive (i find the oposite to be true)

-in decrease in sperm count in men

-irregular menstual cycles in women

-some people may have psychological effects. this is more likely to happen if the person has a schitzophrenic condition.

note: there is no record of any deaths being caused by marijuana.

im tired of typing now but thats exact quotes from it. thats what they give you in school. thats some cool shit.

Originally posted by Smok

I think everyone's kinda missing the point.

Problem is, graffiti is associated in society's mind with all sorts of other illegal activities. That's why writers are getting harder sentences than a number of people who commit armed robbery as their first offence. Any drug, stealing, etc. related threads only serve to reinforce this image. Now, I'm not exactly sure about this, but I'm assuming that's the reason drug related threads were banned.

not exactly, but you're on the right path...

to rehash the facts... many inane drug posts have cropped up over the existance of 12oz. Recently, as membership grows, so does the number of people who think they're gonna be the first ones to ever talk about 'my favorite chillum', so it's al growing, no pun intended...

Raven looks at his board one day and takes notice... it is decided that the youngest of our members, on this ALL AGES board (notice the drug board mentioned earlier was 18 and up), might associate being a cool graffiti guy with doing drugs, and that's not what we're about. Before you think we're all tight asses, just know, some of us do and some don't. Same as anywhere. We don't do all the work we do to have a board about drugs, or masturbation for that matter. We do it to have a graffiti board, theft is something different, drugs are something different... we don't try to censor the free expression of our members as much as we ask you all to have a little fucking class. Upgrade your behavior, you may be sitting there in your ratty t-shirt and holey underwear (HOLY UNDERWEAR!) but on 12oz you're also in public. Act like you know.

Read what Socrates said... Even though he eschewed the Socratic method, his statement is right on point. This policy is not subject to change OR REVIEW.

I hope you can all express a little understanding about what it takes to sustain this little community you seem so hell bent on influencing.

Guest socrates
Originally posted by socrates

Drugs are bad and no matter what you say, they are all proven to do bad things for you. Maybe the CREW is just trying to help point you in the right direction, look they started a thread about the pros of brushing their teeth. maybe they like us after all:love:

I fixed it, don't pick on me i'm one the few who actually respects the people that runs this board.

"ctrl+alt+del - that chulooolee(chah-loo-leee?)[sp?] guy is dope. "

I second that, the guys name's Dale Chihuly...I saw a show of his a while ago...fuckin' intense. He had these big things(i can't even begin to describe them) hanging from the ceilings that looked like it was straight out of akira. He also did the ceiling in the main entrance of the bellagio too which was tizight.

http://www.chihuly.com/dalepics/Cd0541_Img0064M.jpg'>

matthewsmokin'glassthirteen.

FASCIST FORUM

I hate smart - that dick reminds me of my pompous philosophy teacher. That guy never gets the pussy and always gets the e-dick..

Who wants a guy like that around? Therefore, I infer that, This is because, hence. blahblahblahblah. Shut up.

so should we send all the politic people to a politic forum

all the car talk to a car forum?

i thought channel zero was open to any discussion but oh well if the owner of this board doesnt want it i guess so be it

kinda mind bogeling if you ask me

Man...If I had known this...

If I had known, that ONE little thread would have cuased all of this shit, I wouldn't have made it. Granted, this subject was a pile of dynamite waiting for the spark. I just hate the fact that I ended up being the fucking spark. The point I'm going to make is this, I was unaware of the drug policy around these parts, I made the thread, it got closed. And in actuality, I was trying to get ahold of Seeking on AIM last night after the thread was closed to thank him for closing it and informing me of the policy. Granted, some may feel this is stupid that we can't talk about the shit, but they are right, its not our message board, and we can't choose what goes here.

There, I said my peice...not that it matters.

EssayIgnitingTheFireHeDidn'tWantToStartInTheFirstPlaceThreer

Re: Man...If I had known this...

Originally posted by EssAyEmEe3

I just hate the fact that I ended up being the fucking spark.

you werent the spark, it was more gnes opening another one just to be a pain in the ass.

we're not trying to be dicks about this, its just not something that raven wants on the board. it doesnt have to make sense, seem logical, or be popular, it just is.

there are basically three things we dont allow:

blatant sexism/racism

threads about stealing

threads about drugs

if you guys cant come up with one of the other 84 trillion things to discuss, you need help...

Archived