picture hunters i need your help!!!!

amItoolate?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Alfy and Deedee. And Alfy's best friend was Goo or somethin crazy like that.

Goo took quite the liking to Alfy and Deedee's older sister. And the kid would pull some Eddie Hascal moves on the adults of the household.

"Why yes young Alfred and I were just about to go to the Comic Book Store".

harpomarx/oldtvshowsoner

some episodes were:

Goo gives Deedee and Alfy his pet snake and it gets lost

andother:

Goo gives Deedee a haircut to look like some rapper, but does horrible, and Deedee's dad makes him shave it bald, so Deedee goes to school and gets crap from his friends and beats them up.

http://plasticpuke.net/~sway/girls/Others/6525261A.jpeg'>

"DD AND DARNEL ARE HOT! LOL! GOO WAS ALWAYS CALLIN DD A CHUMP, BUT I THINK HE WAS THE CHUMP. I LIKE HOW ALFY SOMETIMES PLAYED FUZZY WUZZY WITH DD. THAT WAS NICE OF HIM. MELANIE NEVER WOULD WASTE HER TIME WITH GOO, I DONT KNOW WHY HE ALWAYS ASKED HER ON DATES. BOO AND MOO WERE CHUMPS TOO. I REMEMBER ONE TIME I WAS AT THE COMIC BOOK STORE AND I SEEN DD AND DARNEL PLAYING SOME ARCADE GAMES AND THEY HAD A SHITLOAD OF QUARTERS. I USED TO PLAY BASKETBALL WITH THEM IN THE BASKETBALL COURT AND TRADE CARDS AFTERWARDS. LOLZZZZ"

Originally posted by Harpo Marx

andother:

Goo gives Deedee a haircut to look like some rapper, but does horrible, and Deedee's dad makes him shave it bald, so Deedee goes to school and gets crap from his friends and beats them up.

:lol:

i forgot i knew what yall were talkin about

i was like, damn... what are they talkin about but then i seen that picture an i remember homeboy had all dollar signs an everythin in his head :lol:

i remember when they went out for the basketball team too, goo was that nagga

Archived