"youre never really asleep, but youre never really awake"

jah

well, they said insomnia was something like that in "fight club" and thats how im feeling. ive officially been up all night on this cursed forum. it is now almost fully light outside and im going the fuck to sleep. for some reason i want to stay on and type utnil my fingers fall off but ive gotta go. ill check yall later on.... use this thread for whatever....

peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest sneak

damn jah, go to fuckin bed. everytime im on here and post shit, u always seem to post straight after me. goddamn mofo, i was trying to get the whole 1st page of ch 0 to say "last post....sneak..", but oh no. damn aussies

joke(well about the aussie part)

i sleep like shit, but not due to 12oz. even if i am exhausted I wake up like every hour or hour and a half for the first part of the night then i wake up in the morning feeling like its been ten minutes since the last time i woke up and am like shit, what the fuck happened to my sleep?

what is up with this, anybody ever use melotonin?

Originally posted by nomadawhat

i sleep like shit, but not due to 12oz. even if i am exhausted I wake up like every hour or hour and a half for the first part of the night then i wake up in the morning feeling like its been ten minutes since the last time i woke up and am like shit, what the fuck happened to my sleep?

what is up with this, anybody ever use melotonin?

yea, i slept for like 5 hours and woke up feelin great, but that was just me, and that only happened once

yeah. i just woke up agaon. another night with only 5 hours sleep. at least you all get to see some of my cranky posts lately instead of hte same old shit huh? sorry sneak. its just that when theres onlylike 3 people posting i always post right after someone else because i wait for fuckin ever for anything to come up. youre just gonna need to start depriving yourself sleep man. hahahha. oh, im not aussie either.

your in cooking school, that must be fun. plus you don't like english food, that's cool too. i'm thinking about fucking the cooperate world and cooking myself. i'm just kind of a laid back stresser type sometimes, and i don't know how it'd be. guess i won't ever find out unless i try tho.

yeah. ive only been through my first week but i can tell its going to be a good course. its supposed to get intense though. our instructor told us it would be the hardest thing we ever did in our lives. he said hes had people from teh military in there that said it was way harder than their training and stuff. its just because they cram everything into such a short amount of time. that will make it more like working on a busy day though. i dont know. california state lifeguard training was pretty fuckin hard though. this course may be damn involved, but i dont think it will be harder than that. its a great job if you like to travel though. you can get jobs anywhere in the world at pretty much anytime. plus you can cook for everyone you know and yourself.

much props to you man, you'll make it, you seem like you've got taste and don't sleep much, perfect chef qualities. is this one of the two year things, i think i read somewhere you're foriegn, so probably not right, but i just read about your visa situation, so that sounds like here. anyway the big thing holding me back is real life, keeping the bills paid and what not, i have mad bills and am just scraping by, i have a pretty good job compared to my friends, but I can only afford like 41 dollars a week for the other necessities, so i'm kind of hand to mouth, week to week, if you know what i mean. I should say fuck it though and follow my heart, even if I have to wait seven years to get free again, I know i'd be happier in the long run. if you ever have special projects you need help with, the research/idea kind, give me a shout, i'd be glad to help you out. i've been in the food contemplation business for a while now.

thanx bro. i appreciate that shit. im not doing a 2 year course. im doing 3, 10 week courses (basic cuisine, intermediate, superior). theres no way id be albe to afford this without my dad loaning me the money. i just want to have skill i can have some fun with and always be able to fall back on if i ever cant find other work. i dont really think i want to be a chef all my life, but i think itll be a good skill to have anyway. i want to work yachts for a couple years because you have to spend virtually no money so you can just put everything you make away. and those jobs pay good. i just want to have some stability. ive seen too many people go under and get themselves in bad situations. where are you from??

northeast us. yeah that's totally cool, i never thought about doing it full time until now, i always wanted to have a restaurant when i'm older, but now the quickest and easiest way to get there would seem to be by starting out soon and busting my ass. i also dig nutrition, but that's more school, more loans:(. i know lots of young chefs do that cruise shit stuff and that it's totally a legit way to start off. i don't know what they make on those shits though, lotsa buffet shit? i wonder if they use local fruits and veggies, if so it'd be awesome to work in the carribean and work with the local produce, bam.

Archived