I almost drew this....almost

BeetNIK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by tears*uno

he didnt ask for help, he thought he was pretty good how he was

so thats why shit is tlaked

i don;t know who said i thought i was good already. if I EVER say anything like that, which i know i wouldn't, theni wouldn;t be asking you dumb fucks what you thought. I think out of around 30 posts i got like three posts with something more than, " eeewwww" or "thats sucks real bad". I'm still a toy, I dont front like i'm not. but in my eyes the true definition of a toy is fucks like tears who just sit arond and talk shit instead of putting energy into being a better writer. Dondi helped his young writer freinds with outline ideas color schemes, etc. i figure guys like tears uno just like to hearthemselves talk shit, cuz i;m sure not listening.

I agree, people are way to negative on here i mean shit it may be bad but you dont have to diss them so much...Just say "You need work" and tell them what needs to be changed...I hate this toy diss toy bullshit stop talking shit go work on your own sketches, i'm done talking i'm gonna go do something productive.

the only one that has potential is the 2nd one because its simple. as for the rest they all fukin blow. and dont say you dont want harsh critisizm. i got it when i started and it only made me wanna get better. take it like a man...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rEaL 1NA

:confused: :love2: can't we all just get along???????.................

:scramble: :scramble: :scramble: :scramble: :scramble: :scramble: :scramble: :scramble: :scramble:

Archived