sharon

Guest BROWNer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by willy.wonka

where are all you getting this information from?

I got mine from common sense and whatever little general knowledge I have. Fuck all this, though - who would rather check a Wolf Thread, or something?

I'm at work, and as usual this subject pops up - so I say I think Palestine should accumulate a full fledged army, my reasoning being that if its gonna be a war - it should be a WAR, not one side claiming 'terrorist, terrorist' when something bad happens to them, but 'strikes' when they want to kill innocent people themselves. Give em the chance to fight for their land legitimately. Well, I think I hit a nerve with the Jewish Russian kid I work with and he got all riled up - "they DID have a chance when Egypt and Syria declared war on Isreal! And they lost!"

Okay...so this could go on and on. I didn't want to retort with - "well that wasn't their land in the first place, AND it didn't belong to the Brits either"....

In either sense, its an argument that is so not worth it when people don't want to see it as a political issue not a religious one.

But I must impress again: Religion is Politics is Religion.

blahdeeblahblah - back to work...

its fucken sad how so many jews died in WW2.But one group that completely got fucked with absolutely got no remorse was the quarter million or so navajos who died mining uranium for ww2 experiments. I have no beef with jews,I evenhad a cool ass jewish roomate, but I cant help but hate jewish society in america when I get cut off by the 1000th jew in a mercedes on a cell phone who then cuts off a mexican family wwalkin across the crosswalk to the busstop, I hate America and its glass ceilings, same with cracker boys in mercedes by USC laughing at the guy sellin oranges.

Guest Stapler

The war won`t end in the Israel, Palestine area until either every Jew or Arab in the area dies or Israel get`s out of the Palestinians turf. This all started because the Israeli`s took the Holy Land from them, by force........Don`t argue with me I was just stating a fact not to start afight

I just get frustrated when people refuse to see something from all sides. OF COURSE people care about the victims of the haulocaust, but we also care about the victims of hiroshima, and the victims of today's ongoing insanity! (no arguing here, just venting)

Isreal is not in the right in any way. They won't stop until they have put the palistineans in their own concentration camps. Remember what hitler did to separate the jews at first? - he blockaded them off in their own ghetto, just as the Isrealis are putting up a giant fence to block off the palistineans. It starts with marginalization.

It's really fucking sad to see such hatred.

Archived