Who is who?

Harpo Marx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willy.wonka

hmmmmm.........you would be..that pretty boy from titanic on that one movie where he travels to some island..in tahiti or thailand..lagoon?????

help me out???

Guest ctrl+alt+del

yeah i know what movie your talking about wonka, i never saw it, but i heard that it sucked.

id say fame is silent bob from any of the kevin smith movies.

to the person that started this thread....its bartlebe or someshit..not barnobie hahaha....

fuck noway is cracked jay...if anything seeking is cracked..both got bigmouths and eatout nuns for rides to hollywood.

fr8lover-one of the two nerd that hang out on the roof of the garage in cant hardly wait.

raven-best descrided as bernie, in weekend in bernie...bernie is the star of the movie, but is dead....raven is the fucking headmaster of the site and hardly shows up...

tease-white mike from the waynes brothers show

tacobellbomber-josh harnett from 40 days an 40 nights...cause mad chicks wanna fuck me, but i only dig out the choice ones, fucking A

also could be micheal bolton in office space..

Guest sneak

Re: yea...

Originally posted by WhenOne

and why am i not included goddamnit!

awwww poor whenone. i feel u there. so ima give u a go..

whenone: bart from the simpsons

sneak......?

Originally posted by I Luv Roo

GrafOrlok = Keanu Reeves in Bill and Ted's

Kabar = that guy in Project Grizzly

I Luv Roo = ? (somebody think of something)

i love roo you are winona ryder in reality bites. hahah i dunno. i wanted to throw something out there!

yay! i'm mary in there's something about mary....thanks dee38!

if i had to pick a character, i'd prolly be...i'd hate to say another winona ryder movie...but i'm her in the movie lucas. have you guys heard about that?

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by jah

Smart. whats that movie called? thats the one where he plays "louis cyfer" yeah? i saw part of it but i never caught the name. i wanna rent that shit.

it's called Angel Heart with deniro, mickey rourke and denise from the cosby show.

It's a dark, dark film.

Archived