I love the tummy

Guest JoeHatesCops

Guest JoeHatesCops

girls who wear low jeans, and theyre shirt just covers theyre belly button, and you can see that stip of skin drives me wild, i was at the mall with this girl wearign soemthign like that, this really hot girl, and she was like stretching and the shirt went hella high, and she has a nice firm tummy with a belly button ring

ahhhhhhhh i love the tummy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thats like every teenage girl in america. i find nothing special about it as far as attraction goes.

as far as colors and form and shapes go, i think it looks awesome. especially if the skin color is drastically different from the clothing color. black shirts and black pants with that strip of skin looks incredible.

but if stupid mall girls from highschool zone are wearing this kind of thing, i automatically see nothing good in it, not even the shapes and colors...i cant stand shitty people sometimes.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00219937f00000023.jpg'>

representing the beer belly aka baby maker.

I really LOVE when i see like... black chicks.. or spanish women who have like wide hips, and a lil belly.. like that shit is mad cute.

it kinda makes a ) [ ] ( look to it.. like a dope kangeroo pouch... i saw this one online, im gunna try to find it.. ill be right back..

Guest im not witty

MAKROS- i was gonna make a whole new thread about this, but maybe i can get your attention here. You talk alot about slutty lame girsl on here and post pics of models dissing them, and for the most part i always agree with you, but could you post a picture of a woman that you seriously think is beautiful? i think that would be interesting and informative. thanks dunny.

Originally posted by im not witty

MAKROS- i was gonna make a whole new thread about this, but maybe i can get your attention here. You talk alot about slutty lame girsl on here and post pics of models dissing them, and for the most part i always agree with you, but could you post a picture of a woman that you seriously think is beautiful? i think that would be interesting and informative. thanks dunny.

HA HA HA u said dunny! and yes i'd like to see what Makros considers beautiful... i remember seeing some women on his fr8's.. some pale girl with dark hair, in black clothing, i think it was a bodice.......

Archived