Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JoeHatesCops

I hate street wierdos

ROO!!! i cant believe you said pinkman. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. hes notorious in oakland/berk yeah? you have no idea...... thats some funny shit. if i could only explain. id blow myself up though... holy shit its a small world. hes not crazy at all though. he just likes doin his pinkman thing.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I got some crazy drunken/cracked out bums...thats about the best I can do. There is nothing better than getting a drunken bum to go yank his dick out in front of a bunch of girls becuase he beleived you when you said "yo dawg bitches like that shit. Its like fishin you wiggle the worm in front of them and soon enough ones going to grab on it"

Guest socrates
Originally posted by Canadiano

I heard that the highest gay populations are 1 - I forgot, 2 - Sydney, 3 - Toronto.

Seattle has the highest gay population per capita in the world, but none are crazy unless driving a passat or riding a crotch rocket is crazy, then every single one is.

Seattle used to have really cool crazy people all over the city but ever since the city got rid of the mid-ninties crack problem and CD became 65% white there are no more cool crazy people, just the occasional bum in the park. I'm wanna be crazy but I can never think of cool things to yell at people so I just talk to myself.

Originally posted by jah

ROO!!! i cant believe you said pinkman. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. hes notorious in oakland/berk yeah? you have no idea...... thats some funny shit. if i could only explain. id blow myself up though... holy shit its a small world. hes not crazy at all though. he just likes doin his pinkman thing.

No, pinkman isn't crazy at all, but he's really funny, and really witty - and quite a character.

And really good at riding a unicycle! Maybe I'll post some pics of him if I can remember...

yeah hes a cool guy. when was the last time you say him. i thought he was up in oregon now.

Guest 455

I'm pretty good friends with quite a few "street weirdos".....I've been super wasted before hitting up and not giving a fuck and have had a couple of "street weirdos" help me out by telling me where cops were and shit.....and for that,I'm grateful.usually next time I run into them,I'll hook 'em with some loose change(if I have any) and a couple of squares.....and the cycle continues.

haha.....much respect to "Mumbles" and "The Pole Shaker"...."Vinny" and the regular kids living on the streets......

Guest 455

^^^^^haha......that's "hella" funny.........there's this one dude who walks around downtown with a full football uniform on(helmet and pads.....everything.)He also walks with "rickets"......man,I tell you......it is a sight to see.....

Guest Stapler

There is one in melbounre city [Australia] that just shouts random shit to anyone. HE thinks something up in his head and will scream it out. No mater even if it is some made up language and cops are right next to him. He even tries to chase people sometimes and shout at them.......Crzy people even though they may be retarded are very funn, I mean they can`t help their problem but who says we shouldn`t laugh at them???

don't mind the wierdos so much as the out and out junkies...like the bitch that just broke into my car and then was dumb enough to go through my bag on the front step of her porch directly in the line of view from where i sit at work..oi so dumb....retribution on a junkie is sweet..i highly recommend it...

but yes my little city of sydney is a gay haven...why do they have to talk like that yaknow!..and then get all bent outta shape when someone has a go at them by calling them fags and whatnot...act and speak like a normal human being and we'll never know...everyones happy...oi so dumb.....

we have some homeless lady that wanders through my town. her name is diane (dianne?). all she does is walk around our small town and ask for money and rides. she has been doing it forever cause she's like 60 now.

i understand if you're homeless in the city and are trying to get back on your feet, but this lady is just lazy. she may be schitzo or fucked up mentally, but it doesnt make her any less annoying.

at one point i was traveling through the southwest and was sitting at a bus station writing and these two homeless ladies walked up and sat down next to me. they started saying what i was writing down on the piece of paper out loud(they couldnt see it because they were sitting to my left and the cover of my book was blocking the page), next thing i knew they were saying my thoughts out loud about 1/2 a second after i would think them. by this time they had gotten my attention. then this one lady started talking to the other and started telling her about my life up to that point including arrests, friends etc. by this time i was pretty freaked out and thought to myself, "oh shit, i wonder if they will talk about my future too" and the one that was talking said "this one seems to be too interested" stood up with herfriend and they walked away. about 30 minutes later i looked to my right and they were doing it to someone else. ive run into them a couple of times, almost everytime i go through this area of the country i see one of them. damn i hate the desert.

Originally posted by JoeHatesCops

I fucking hate wierd looking street people, i just cant fucking stand it, years and years of seeing them has sent me over the edge, i fucking hate physcho dude that feed crows, i hate all the these dude that are just crazy, and running around so dirt, street people dont bother me

but ones that are fuckign crazy makes me so mad

i agree... i get kinda tired of it. But some of them need help and its kinda sad that they cant get it..