I hate street wierdos

Guest JoeHatesCops

Guest JoeHatesCops

I fucking hate wierd looking street people, i just cant fucking stand it, years and years of seeing them has sent me over the edge, i fucking hate physcho dude that feed crows, i hate all the these dude that are just crazy, and running around so dirt, street people dont bother me

but ones that are fuckign crazy makes me so mad

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest JoeHatesCops

im trying to stir other people into discussion

havent you had enough of street wierdos sleeping in your yard, or just scaring the bejeesus out of you when your walkign somewhere

something must be done:D

one of my friends has this crazy neighbor. he goes out all night collecting garbage and street signs and shit, then decorates his house and yard with it. he has five of those neon "open" signs and a discoball going all day everyday. we also suspect hes on meth.

Guest JoeHatesCops

my neighbor is sorta like a crazy cat lady, except she has liek 12 poodles, who yap yap yap

keeping JOE UP ALL NIGHT

Guest JoeHatesCops

yeah i juzt realized i hate a lot of things

i tottaly forgot that hate was in my screename,

but sometimes thing makes me angry, and i dont do anythign about

so i bitch on an internet graffiti board so it all makes sense, right

i feel you dude. you should try and not worry about things like that though. youre just making yourself angry when you dont need to be and its not good for you. its a bad habit that most people dont realize theyre picking up. but yeah. something...

Originally posted by jah

there are some fuckin cooks in sydney.

no shit man , sydney and adelaide , there are some weird fucking peopel there.

theres a guy called "speedy" here , and he walks up and down town in his slipknot shirt and tight girls pants with his walkman screaming at random people , his eyes are all freaked out and weird , hes relativey harmless though , apparently hes taken all the drugs known to man , who knoes.

anyway , oz is a hole and its full of cooks:cool: . and crazy guys with machetes that fuck up fish resaurants.

dude you hate them cuz they have a mental problem? thats pretty stupid. they have no controle on how they act. how would you liked to be of born like that? just because you were more gifted while being born doesnt mean you should hate others who werent.

When Somebody Hates On Somebody Else

When person "A" feels strong hatrred or anger towards somebody else, especially if there's really no reason for it, it's usually because person "A" sees something in person "B" that he is afraid of IN HIMSELF. Person "A" may be trying to repress this tendency in himself (maybe fairly sucessfully) but when he sees Person "B" whom he hates on, then it reminds him of this quality IN HIMSELF and generates a strong reaction so he can defend against this thought.

This is most clear in people who hate homosexuals. They are usually latent homos themselves. That means that the urge to engage in homosexual sex is there, but repressed. So whenever Person "A" sees a homosexual, it triggers this thought about acting on those urges, angering Person "A" and generating hate on person "B".

IF YOU HATE ON SOMEBODY ELSE, IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU, NOT ABOUT THE OTHER PERSON.

People who hate on people of another race, REGARDLESS OF THEIR OWN RACE, are doing so because of THEIR OWN FEELINGS OF INFERIORITY, not because of anything the person from the other race did, or said, or advocates.

Are you white, and hate on blacks? Then you are hating because YOU feel inferior. It's not about black people, it's about YOU.

Are you black, and constantly harping on race and racists? Then YOU are feeling inferior, and it has nothing to do with the other person. If your claim to fame is how fucked over you are, it's ON YOU, not them.

Are you a homophobe, and hate gays and lesbians? Then YOU are probably gay, and need to really consider carefully why it is you have such revulsion towards gay people. This is also true for men who mistreat women, or women who mistreat men. Men who smack women around are very likely to be latent homosexuals. They often continue with a violent, law-breaking lifestyle until they get into prison, where they can engage in all the homosexual sex they want. And when they get out, they re-offend, to get back in again. All that macho gangster shit is just an elaborate scheme to either fuck some other guy, or get fucked by some other guy. Law breaking has one end--prison.

So, JoeHatesCops, what is it about all this hating this and that that you need to know about YOURSELF, fella? Hate street people? Maybe you're afraid you can't hack it in this world and are going to end up riding freight trains and dumpster diving for a living. Shit, why not try it? You might LIKE it, LOL.

Re: When Somebody Hates On Somebody Else

Originally posted by KaBar

This is most clear in people who hate homosexuals. They are usually latent homos themselves. That means that the urge to engage in homosexual sex is there, but repressed. So whenever Person "A" sees a homosexual, it triggers this thought about acting on those urges, angering Person "A" and generating hate on person "B".

sorry kabar. i like reading your posts but im too fuckin tired to read the whole thing right now. i definitely agree with you on this point though. a lot of times its just misguadence that triggers homophobia too though. a lot of parents raise their kids to hate gays and it naturally sets in. the need to feel acceptedby everyone else. no one wants to be the odd one out. when i lived in california id sometimes cop an attitude toward gays when i was around my friends but really i had no problem with them whatsoever. when i moved to hawaii and i had just met some guys there we got back from surfing at a nude beach and there were two gay guys together and i made a stupid comment and my friends were like, "are you gay or something dude?" that was one of the last times i ever said stupid shit about gay people. mainly because i just grew out of it more than the fact that i was worried about people thinking i was gay. its funny, first you say shit you dont mean because you dont want people thinking you might be gay, then you stop saying it partially because you dont want people to think youre gay (mainly because its just ignorant). i am one person who can say he is 100% heterosexual. i had to have one of the shittiest experiences of my life to know for damn sure that there was not a drop of gay in me (excuse the phrasing). i never suspected i was gay but with all the bullshit kids go through these days it gets you thinking sometimes, "what if i was?...." i think a lot of guys ponder the idea who really know theyre not. its jst paranoia created by all the homophobia going around. but yeah, homophobia is ignorance a lot of the time but there are definitely a lot of gay guys in denial (maybe the most extreme homophobics) about their sexuality.

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by jah

there are some fuckin cooks in sydney. i see em all the time.

I heard that the highest gay populations are 1 - I forgot, 2 - Sydney, 3 - Toronto.

I hear SF doesn't even have that much, but they have the highest per capita. some dude on lots of coke told me that last night.

yes there are TONS of gay dudes in sydney. i cant really tell em apart from the yuppies too often though. there are some restaurants and cafes that are notorious for gay guys though. when i said "cooks" i wasnt talkin about homosexuals (i dont know what word to use besides that without sounding to repetative or prejudiced).

maybe 1.SF(bay area in general)

2.amsterdam

3.sydney

4.bangkok?

i dont know....

I'm living in the nutball street people capital of the world it seems. Saw some nut swerve his way along the sidewalk on his bike, real slow, then stop at random in front of this middle aged tourist and say somthing I couldn't hear...then about 2 seconds later, before the tourist even says anything this nut just hauls back and fucking punches the guy square in the face, and starts wailing on him. The guy eventually was tackled to the ground, and when I came back from the store the cops were there and the street guy was bleeding like crazy...face covered in blood...probably from being taken down hard on the pavement.

Saw some guy at 2am riding his bike one handed while carrying a baby seagull under the other arm and yelling about how hard those fuckers bite.

Then theres the usual garden variety street nuts that every city has...only we have twice as many.

Guest Canadiano

Toronto harbours a lot of gays.

KaBar, I hear that 'repressed homosexuality within homophobes' argument from girls all the time, and I don't dig it. I'm sure it is so in a lot of cases, but not mine, man.

However, people have told me it is often the people you least expect that are homos. Still, not me.

Where the Argument develops flaws

My statement above (which is awfully simplistic, and even so, way too long for an internet message board) has plenty of flaws in it. If psych problems were this neat and tidy, you could buy "Do it yourself" psychiatry kits at Wal-Mart or Eckerd's.

Generally there are a lot of obscure twists and turns about any kind of prejudice or phobia. For instance, some kid that has been molested by an uncle might be homophobic for a very good reason. Some kid whose father decided to "come out" and embarrassed the kid, or made him furious because of the embarrassment to the kid's mother, would be another example. It's really way too complicated for me to say "This is why people hate on one another." In general, the statements above are true enough, but there's always going to be exceptions to the rule.

I will say this, though. Regardless of the kind of hate or fear or predjudice, the feeling COMES FROM WITHIN THE HATER, and has virtually nothing to do with the person who is the object of the hater's venom. I know a very liberal, intelligent woman, who was once a major player in the Unitarian Church and the ACLU, who is an attorney, who has a completely irrational fear and hatred of bikers. She just hates motorcycle riders and motorcycles with a burning passion. If I tried to show her that her feelings are absolutely no different than race predjudice, or religious predjudice, or homophobia, or any number of other hateful behaviors, she would be completely unable to understand it, comprehend it, or accept it. She says "bikers" with exactly the same inflection of contempt and hate and predjudice in her voice that white racists use when they say "nigger." But she totally cannot see that.

Hate is hate is hate. All the same.

Guest JoeHatesCops

ive been looking back at my last couple posts and feeling stupid, i wrote them at liek 4 or 5 in the morning, this one just after beinf harassed by some crazy dude, i do think riding freights would eb cool, i aint going to lie, btu thats noth etype of peopel im hating on, im hating on just straight up crazy fools, but this is a stupid thread and im sorry

one fukin day i met two fukin crazys in a day

i was on my way back from wallenberg skate jam in sf and i hop the 38 on masonic the one next to office depot where the L stops but anyway some crazy chink bitch gets off the bus and she has a tag with a pic over her neck which had a pic of who i am assumin is her husband and below it said I LOVE MY WIFE so i started crackin up when i saw it and i was like u got a wife and u love her at first she was BLA BLA BLA in chineese but talks turned into agression shortly after she was swingin her purse at me tryin to kill me or sum shit but just my luck the L gets the so i hop on and i go to the back and take a seat......at fillmore some crazy black dude gets on with a walkman and start rappin outloud hella loud i mite add some stupid tupac song shit went somethin like DERZ A GHETO IN EVERY CITY A NIGA ON EVERY BLOCK WE UNSTOPABLE NIGA UGHHHH WE BREED LIKE FLIES or someshit so i start laughin my ass off and the black dudes like whachu laffin at fu and im like u douche and he goes up to me and pushes me and hes like wassup then niga and i go fuck u and push him bak and he goes well fuk u then niga i aint in tha mood fo dis shit and gets off the bus he probably got skared by my lil skatin sidekick who was behind me but it was a wierd day and it ended with the kfog kaboom fireworks party

I love the crazy characters on the streets!

They provide much stability and enjoyment. If I go up to berkeley, I expect to see my usuals, and if I don't there's something just a little off.

We got Rare, Rick Star, Pinkman, a bunch of preacher types, and many many more. It's great! what's sad is that they've moved on and all there are now are gutter punk kids asking me for money for 'ice cream' (of all things). Even some of my usual spare changers are gone.

Then there's the crazies that aren't the street locals, but always at the same spots as you...they corner you and yak your ear off for hours and hours, as you simply nod and glance around for the nearest escape route...

What about the ones who come to your work and take advantage of their captive audience????

ROO!!! i cant believe you said pinkman. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. hes notorious in oakland/berk yeah? you have no idea...... thats some funny shit. if i could only explain. id blow myself up though... holy shit its a small world. hes not crazy at all though. he just likes doin his pinkman thing.

I got some crazy drunken/cracked out bums...thats about the best I can do. There is nothing better than getting a drunken bum to go yank his dick out in front of a bunch of girls becuase he beleived you when you said "yo dawg bitches like that shit. Its like fishin you wiggle the worm in front of them and soon enough ones going to grab on it"

Guest socrates
Originally posted by Canadiano

I heard that the highest gay populations are 1 - I forgot, 2 - Sydney, 3 - Toronto.

Seattle has the highest gay population per capita in the world, but none are crazy unless driving a passat or riding a crotch rocket is crazy, then every single one is.

Seattle used to have really cool crazy people all over the city but ever since the city got rid of the mid-ninties crack problem and CD became 65% white there are no more cool crazy people, just the occasional bum in the park. I'm wanna be crazy but I can never think of cool things to yell at people so I just talk to myself.

Originally posted by jah

ROO!!! i cant believe you said pinkman. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. hes notorious in oakland/berk yeah? you have no idea...... thats some funny shit. if i could only explain. id blow myself up though... holy shit its a small world. hes not crazy at all though. he just likes doin his pinkman thing.

No, pinkman isn't crazy at all, but he's really funny, and really witty - and quite a character.

And really good at riding a unicycle! Maybe I'll post some pics of him if I can remember...

Archived