• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Methid

heads who kno like those

Guest tears*uno

YOU LIKE BOYS

stop makeing new threads every 2 seconds. grazee.

Guest melt

whats up with all these one word or one sentence threads youre starting?

Guest 455
Originally posted by melt

whats up with all these one word or one sentence threads youre starting?

....hahahaahahahahahah......that shit is played,I did it a long time ago........just kidding,bro.

All the girls see the BOY

I like the BOY somewhat, my ex. girlfriend seems to enjoy boys and the BOY more than I do. Goddam mantega junkie. I think I'm going to start a drug slang thread next. Peace

-"holla at the GIRL like pelico"

Guest KING BLING

Re: All the girls see the BOY

Originally posted by Methid

I like the BOY somewhat, my ex. girlfriend seems to enjoy boys and the BOY more than I do. Goddam mantega junkie. I think I'm going to start a drug slang thread next. Peace

-"holla at the GIRL like pelico"

you are wack

Whoa

You're a faggot motherfucker. Figure out what I was talking about when you check my Drug Slang thread you little bitch. Ha, eat me out toy.

Dear methid,

You are now on my blocked list. I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass. I mean, do you ever wonder what life would be like if you'd had enough oxygen at birth? You are the kind of a man that I would use as a blueprint to build an idiot. Keep making these retarded threads, it just shows your immaturity and longing to be liked. Some day you will find yourself - and wish you hadn't.

Sincerely,

Shameless self promotion

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

Dear methid,

You are now on my blocked list. I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass. I mean, do you ever wonder what life would be like if you'd had enough oxygen at birth? You are the kind of a man that I would use as a blueprint to build an idiot. Keep making these retarded threads, it just shows your immaturity and longing to be liked. Some day you will find yourself - and wish you hadn't.

Sincerely,

Shameless self promotion

That's a shame dude, because I actually enjoyed some of your posts. Didn't mean to offend you cousin. Maybe one day I can make it up to you by not jacking your 17 year old ass when I see you on the street.

Hugs

-methid =)

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by Methid

That's a shame dude, because I actually enjoyed some of your posts. Didn't mean to offend you cousin. Maybe one day I can make it up to you by not jacking your 17 year old ass when I see you on the street.

Hugs

-methid =)

http://www.fred.net/rsm/mk/images/mine/beamfat.gif'>

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this