Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Methid

gaffling whips

dammit..... this confused me.... it said whips.... i thought this was gonna be some sort of S&M post.... damn...

Elaboration

"Gaffling whips" does sound like some kind of S&M equipment, but is actually a slang used to describe stealing a car. Any of you kids steal cars or know someone who has? There is a car theif ring down in Trenton, NJ where I live called the Honda Bandits. My friend's cousin is actually a memeber and he has rode with them into Philly like 4 stolen Hondas deep going 100 mph rockin' their hazard lights. "Gaffling Whips" is also a song by Big Juss which I highly recommend if you're into cars and such. Anyways im out.:huh?:

-"I'll smurf up your Saab relocate your GTi Rabit.":mexican:

Guest 455

a yo,u gots 2 b on poynt wit yo treads nex tyme muthafucka-no whats i b sayin'........just kidding.

Originally posted by 455

a yo,u gots 2 b on poynt wit yo treads nex tyme muthafucka-no whats i b sayin'........just kidding.

for a second I thaught you were another 14 year old wigger that had no clue how to type or form a somewhat comprehensive sentence. Then I saw the nightowl stamp of approval and realized it was a joke.