Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ego trippin

The Vines.

Guest ego trippin

Have any of you 12 ozers from yankee doodle land heard of a band called the Vines? They're from australia. I was browsing through a music magazine yesterday and happened to stumble across an interview with their bassist. I was quite shocked to find that, after looking at the band photo, said bassist turned out to be my cousin. It said in the article that they're quite big in America and England. They're currently on a tour of the US. I've been told that they play rock and have been called nirvana meets oasis. Anybody know anything about them? Anybody recommend any of their songs?

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I thought they were from Australia, but they all met up in cali or some bullshit blah blah blah

Rock And ROLLLLL WHOOOOOOOOO!

Guest JoeHatesCops

dude you just fucking IDed yourself to the popo that roams these boards, now they find said bassist, and find out who is cousins are

!!

DONT BE STUPID

thats sick. its a small world. im living in australia. you from oz? cant say ive heard of the vines.

Guest JoeHatesCops

why do you hate me shameless?

Guest JoeHatesCops

mtv2 at 4 in the morning has like the best mix of rock and hip hop at least it did today

joe, im sure the dude in the band has more than one cousin. i doubt he put himself in danger.

Guest JoeHatesCops

im such a hypocrite

sorry, im like mr hate (in a non rascist way) and i just asked this dude why he hates me

its so funny,i guess your rigth jah, but it does narrow things down a little bit

im with you on some things man. in general, especially in the states, i hate cops. theyre fuckin power trippin pricks. there are definitely some cool cops out there though with good intentions.

Originally posted by DITDxCULT

I saw the Vines video and thought the song, and video was really cool.

MTV needs more ROCK.

word

yeah i saw that video on mtv2 too.....the only part thats good in the video is when in the backround, the bassist gets blown up and thrown out of the picture, hhah its funny shit.....

but i dont remember if they were good or not, the volume was off..blah

granted I'm not doing backflips over the vines but I do like them and they are a great change of pace from linkin park and limp bizkit. They actually sound more like what rock-n-roll should sound like.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

ive heard some of their songs, i like "Factory" and "Get Free"