still kisses with saliva,

no longer empty and frantic like a cat tied to a stick,

that's driven into frozen winter shit

(the ability to laugh at weakness),

calm,

fitter,

healthier and more productive

a pig in a cage on antibiotics.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I can play the piano part for that song......

Ok I lied......:o

Guest Stapler

Wait you changed and did all this. Yeah good shit, drinking or smoking less can clear your mind heaps. It is funny when you havent had a big drink in a long time your mind realises stuff that it would never be able to recognise when pissed or hung over or even days after it. What am i typing i am crazy?????

Yes!

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

this is a song? by whom? i like the lyrics

Alright, i converted someone.....haha, my mission is accomplished.

Its a Radiohead song, called fitter, happier........its on The Ok Computer album. Thom Yorke wrote and recorded the song one night,.......like a ninetie's check list type deal. He was drunk, and the lyrics are read thru a Mac computer........and he played a piano and some loops.

But ok computer is an amazing album. Everyone should at least have that album. Then once you're hooked, work your way around and get the bends, kid a, and then pablo honey.

word

True Love Waits

(live/acoustic song)

I'll drown my beliefs

To have you be in peace

I'll dress like your niece

To wash your swollen feet

Just don't leave

Don't leave

I'm not living

I'm just killing time

Your tiny hands

Your crazy kitten smile

Just don't leave

Don't leave

And true love waits

In haunted attics

And true love lives

On lollipops and crisps

Just don't leave

Don't leave

Just don't leave

Don't leave

this GORGEOUS girl that worked that a travel agency in the hotel we were staying at is named thom. i wanted to talk to her so many times but she was always on the phone, busy, or not there when i was in the mood to chop it up. finally i saw her in a club one weekend and i introduced myself and told her i recognized her from the hotel and she recognized me and everything. she was with some dude and i asked her if it was her boyfriend and she said yes (it was loud as fuck in the club and she didnt speak real good english so it was kinda hard to communicate) so i was bummed and i didnt really try anymore. then i had to get my ticket back to bangkok and she was working so i said fuck it and asked her out anyway hoping she might just not give a fuck about her boyfriend or something. she said she didnt know if she could do anything that night and i was leaving in two days so that was the last night i could do anything. i was bummed. after i ge to australia my dad e mails me and tells me when he got his tickets back to bangkok she said she was disapointed i never asked her out and that the dude she was with wasnt her boyfriend but her neighbor. so she gave him her e mail and he gave it to me and now she sends me these "sugarcube" cards and stuff. its funny. im cool with it though. she wants to kick it when i come back to thailand and i know ill be goin back sometime so at least ill have some shit lined up when igo back. im still fuckin pissed i didnt get anything from that while i was there though. good god shes fine!!! buddhist too. good lifestyle. just thought id tell that little story for some reason since her name just happend to be thom. sorry.

she was thai bro. she was damn cute!!! thats what i love about asian chicks. not only are they super hot (the hot ones of course) they have something about them that makes them really cute. maybe because they come off as shy or something. theyre just really sweet. i hear when you get to know them they can get pretty fuckin crazy though.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I can play the piano part for that song......

Ok I lied......:o

He was piss drunk when he did it..

That's why it sounds so wobbly and out of tune.

It was on the OK Computer album and it sounded like a spoken word Steven Hawkin(g)(s) song..

It's not him, though.

haha.. yeah george. she can speak english very well. she deals in the tourism industry. she doesnt have perfect grammar or english or anything, but its not hard to get the point across. you couldnt necessarily make a joke that would be funny in english and have it be funny to her, but in general its cool. and thats one of the things that attracts me to them more. the accent makes them cuter to me.

• 2 weeks later...

"why have you neglected participation in 'the radiohead topic'

be there or be square"

no doubt......new setlists posted if your a crackhead like me!!

metting people is easy i thought was fucking crazy, but of your looking for pure music, you might not dig it....but watch it cause it explains alot of the shit they went through when OK went throuigh the roof...

that scene of the guy shooting thoms fcae over and over and over in the hall way is disturbing....

its for the heads........

peep seven commercials if you want a collection of the early videos...

Archived