Genetal Herpes from Eating Steak????

Guest Stapler

i cant wait til im a chef. i demand fuckin respect. if you bitch too much youre not having a happy meal. youre having a sappy meal. haha. nah, thats nasty. but seriously, chefs get so many fuckin orders a day. when somone sends something back for the slightest problem and bitches about it, i could see why they would get pissed. especially since a lot time people order things and its not what they expect so they start trippin. thats their problem if they dont know what they ordered. im not cookin em a free meal cus theyre fuckin retards. if my standard of "medium rare" doesnt meet yours, you can fuck off. chef work is hard. especially on busy days it gets hectic. if someone isnt satisfied then fine, let them order something else or fix it for them. but they dont have to be rude about it. you can bet that if im exhausted an have 15 orders to get out and someone bitches about having too much coffee in their creme de brulet, you can bet theyre gonna be getting creme de bugar back. im not going to chef school to come out and have some jackass tell me how a meal is supposed to be prepared. yeah. someting like that.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived