simple done on subway outline

Guest juseONE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the j doesnt work, it just doesnt fit with the other letters proportion wise. you have way too many lines runnin through each letters fill. and you might wanna lose the 'one'. keep practicing.

Guest stupid412

its good that its simple and its not bad for four monthes...

but why do you post everything you do on here

Guest Ser3adc

it's not too bad...i like the s and the e...but the j and the u dont flow...also the one doesnt fit...props for keepin it simple...it's pretty good for 4 or 5 months...work on it for a while the post the new one. peace.

Guest tears*uno
Originally posted by juseONE

thanks for the help....tears and cdz post your shit here then we can talk.

deal.

http://www.pked.net/files/niggas/angel%20100%20green.jpg'>

http://www.pked.net/files/niggas/angel%20100%20purple.jpg'>

i don't claim to be a god or king. but im confident im better than you, so shit talk you i will.

so lets talk then..

Guest tears*uno

i don't claim to be a god or king. but im confident im better than you, so shit talk you i will.

[/b]

YEAH...i didnt say i was the best.... i made sure to make a point of that.. get your facts straight dickrider.

Guest juseONE

alright... as i recall this thread is for simples, im not trying to go wild style yet ...last time i checked simples arent anything close to wild style post up a simple then you can talk shit...

Guest tears*uno
Originally posted by juseONE

alright... as i recall this thread is for simples, im not trying to go wild style yet ...last time i checked simples arent anything close to wild style post up a simple then you can talk shit...

dude im not actually shit talking you. you have been writing for like 4 months, ive been writing for about 9....so there is time to improve... its just criticism deal with it people gave me a shitload of it when i was beginning..i will post my simple later im too lazy to take a pic of it now

Originally posted by tears*uno

dude im not actually shit talking you. you have been writing for like 4 months, ive been writing for about 9....so there is time to improve... its just criticism deal with it people gave me a shitload of it when i was beginning..i will post my simple later im too lazy to take a pic of it now

9 months is still just beginning too, stop acting like your a veteran or something....

Archived