Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest juseONE

simple done on subway outline

Guest juseONE

i guess it scanned bad or something....

Guest tears*uno

not very good at all, i kind of like the e though.

Guest melt

the j doesnt work, it just doesnt fit with the other letters proportion wise. you have way too many lines runnin through each letters fill. and you might wanna lose the 'one'. keep practicing.

ehh..

the e is pretty dope... but you should make the one better.. its like a diffrant style.. color not bad,, they are right about the lines.. and..how long you been in the game son?

Guest stupid412

its good that its simple and its not bad for four monthes...

but why do you post everything you do on here

Guest Ser3adc

it's not too bad...i like the s and the e...but the j and the u dont flow...also the one doesnt fit...props for keepin it simple...it's pretty good for 4 or 5 months...work on it for a while the post the new one. peace.

likin this second one you did letters are better match more now but you are hidin your 'u' now with that extra part of the j and i think the 'e' needs a little work

Guest juseONE

thanks for the help....tears and cdz post your shit here then we can talk.

Guest meone
Originally posted by juseONE

thanks for the help....tears and cdz post your shit here then we can talk.

exactly

Guest tears*uno

i don't claim to be a god or king. but im confident im better than you, so shit talk you i will.

[/b]

YEAH...i didnt say i was the best.... i made sure to make a point of that.. get your facts straight dickrider.

Guest juseONE

alright... as i recall this thread is for simples, im not trying to go wild style yet ...last time i checked simples arent anything close to wild style post up a simple then you can talk shit...

Guest tears*uno
Originally posted by juseONE

alright... as i recall this thread is for simples, im not trying to go wild style yet ...last time i checked simples arent anything close to wild style post up a simple then you can talk shit...

dude im not actually shit talking you. you have been writing for like 4 months, ive been writing for about 9....so there is time to improve... its just criticism deal with it people gave me a shitload of it when i was beginning..i will post my simple later im too lazy to take a pic of it now

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this