Mesh Back Baseball Caps

Guest --zeSto--

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by freeze

y'all need to start rockin the big ass belt buckles now. shit is pimp. i've got a shiny gold, big as hell, mickey's fine malt liquor one. shit is cheap on ebay too, like five bones. for all you schlitz fans they've got a bunch of those too. by the way, my mesh cap says "meaner than a junkyard dog." ya heard.

I have this sick ass guns n' roses belt buckle... It's a skull with guns as crossbones and a rose on it I think...it's intense.

matthewcoldnovemberrainthirteen.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Originally posted by mr. freeza

aw, man! If only you had that still. I'd buy it off you.

I didn't realize trucker hats ever left, still. I wear 'em once in a blue, but mostly, I rock the fullbacks, baby.

they have the pabst one @ urban out fitters in nyc.

i saw korn on broadway making money off of drawin on 'em.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

"wine em, dine em, 69 em"

hahaha no fuckin way my dad has that one......

i got 2 trucker hats but the shits gettin played right? i got a rust-oleum one and one that had a hello my name is patch on it but i tagged it and blew it up nicely on the sides with graff.......;) fuck its hot outside...:dazed:

Originally posted by fr8oholic

i've got quite a few of these badboys...

hahaha...yep

the best one is my Boston Red Sox mesher.....it's in perfect condition and OLD..I could have sold it about 10 times over...I paid 25 cents for it.

Originally posted by nomadawhat

no thanks to the mesh...i'l stick w/ the fitted caps...http://www.villagehatshop.com/media/detroit-tigers-sm.gif'>

nice and simple, home state, first letter of name. big losers.

i have that cap in a sandy colour...i collect caps and hats n shit...but dude how much do i want a pink trucker cap witha nice handstyle on the front

• 2 months later...

Archived