Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest -sudz-

a page of crappy simples.

yeah, this took me like 5 minutes.

It pobably took you all day, i met this kid in school he sketch on my book and u can see where he did it in pencil and then traced it with the pen and he put.........Good for a 2 min sketch................hahahahahahahaha if it's wak is just wak keep working on it next time u can take more time and it will look better...................peace:idea:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what im wondering is when there was this influx of people who just want to post complete garbage. i mean.....christ....back when there wasnt the "paper chase" section, almost all the posts related to books were real nice on the eyes. now its just this section devoted to kids posting horrible horrible stuff trying to get some kind of affirmation that theyre doing good when most of them arent even painting, hence why i dont see this many crap posts coming up in "brickslayers" or whatever. but as much as you kids hate hearing it.....practice. look at the posts of your peers who are doing just as bad and say "maybe i shouldnt go making another post that no one is going to want to look at." because your all getting told the same thing. i mean......im no crazy blackbook artist.....personally, i prefer just to do simples and whatnot.....but this shits getting out of hand.

on a side note: makros needs to post more of "its" sketches......

Guest --zeSto--

oh man... giraffes dont 'quack'. haha! That's so wrong! You dont kow shit! Giraffes go... ahh.... ummm..... nevermind.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

what im wondering is when there was this influx of people who just want to post complete garbage. i mean.....christ....back when there wasnt the "paper chase" section, almost all the posts related to books were real nice on the eyes. now its just this section devoted to kids posting horrible horrible stuff trying to get some kind of affirmation that theyre doing good when most of them arent even painting, hence why i dont see this many crap posts coming up in "brickslayers" or whatever. but as much as you kids hate hearing it.....practice. look at the posts of your peers who are doing just as bad and say "maybe i shouldnt go making another post that no one is going to want to look at." because your all getting told the same thing. i mean......im no crazy blackbook artist.....personally, i prefer just to do simples and whatnot.....but this shits getting out of hand.

This is why instead of posting my own thread for my shitty sketch last time, I posted it in Sudz "Shitty Shit I want comments oN" thread. Becuase why create another pointless thread...Seriously someone just needs to create the "Look at my sketch and give opinions SUPERTHREAD" or somethin..

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

once i finish some new stuff, i usually post it.

i dont want to be a dick or anything but that shit made my eyes bleed....seriously my eyes are bleedin as i type......but on a serious tip you should practice a whole lot more before you post....

sudz, honestly, dont even listen to these kids man... you're shit is actually ALOT better than it used to be. its not great or anything, but theres 5 or 6 sketches on there, that with a little bit of tweaking, would look pretty dope. honestly, ive seen freights by 'big name' (cough, cough,lewis) that were technicaly just as bad the worst of your sketches on there.

let me give you a bit of advice, the key to good letters, is good lines. and by tht i mean make sure tht your lines look deliberate, like you meant it to look like that. dont make them kinda wavy, or crooked or something, if its a straight line, make it real straigh. if its curved, make it a smooth curve. thats really the only thing holding a few of those back from being pretty good.

also, if you paint any of them, make the outlines THICK!. like, im talking 4 or 5 inches. fat outlines on simples kick ass.

i probably wont do it, but i'll go ahead and say that maybe later tonight i'll try to 'touch up' some of the sketches an show you what i mean.

Fuck what people say Sudzer I see things goin your way in the future, You gots time ta grow alot more then other people have had...

Guest CRYrock81
Originally posted by EssAyEmEe3

I probably don't have room to talk. But dude, heres the deal, the only thing on that page that I even feel abit is that throwie..and sadly I don't feel the S on the throwie. By looking at this, you have a decent grasp on how to manipulate your letters, however, sometimes your S looks like an L, or a U. The only simple style I feel on here is the one on the side where the S looks like an L...drop the part that makes it look like a fucked up L and that may look decent if painted.

indeed....its obvious you have the grasp and are trying to be original....that fk is also decent...hmmm but yeah i have to agree with essayemee3 on this one....your "S" either looks like an "L" or a "U".....hmmmm....i dont really have any smart ass remarks....because your progressing....so all i have is props to ya.....nice job:D

yo suds!

as up with you writing sed... and who you know i like your work always have.. cows dope! riced out cows doper... i wanna see colored shit~

Originally posted by seeking

sudz, honestly, dont even listen to these kids man... you're shit is actually ALOT better than it used to be. its not great or anything, but theres 5 or 6 sketches on there, that with a little bit of tweaking, would look pretty dope. honestly, ive seen freights by 'big name' (cough, cough,lewis) that were technicaly just as bad the worst of your sketches on there.

let me give you a bit of advice, the key to good letters, is good lines. and by tht i mean make sure tht your lines look deliberate, like you meant it to look like that. dont make them kinda wavy, or crooked or something, if its a straight line, make it real straigh. if its curved, make it a smooth curve. thats really the only thing holding a few of those back from being pretty good.

also, if you paint any of them, make the outlines THICK!. like, im talking 4 or 5 inches. fat outlines on simples kick ass.

i probably wont do it, but i'll go ahead and say that maybe later tonight i'll try to 'touch up' some of the sketches an show you what i mean.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha your SOOOOOO right about the lewis thing... some of his stuff isnt that great BUT he is also painting and everyone has a few of those off pieces where they come out lookin like garbage... but all in all i think if he worked at it he could have a nice simple freight style thing going

Originally posted by cheps

I like your 3 yr old type handwriting .....

-A

you have alot of room to talk kid.... now theres no way for while i can post any painted shit but ill be posting some sketchs soon... and i can paint what i draw and i paint better than i draw so if you think im bullshitting thats cool but when i do post the paint we will know who really gets down :D

hhahahahaha

haaahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahvcheps hhahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahah