a page of crappy simples.

Guest -sudz-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sudz, honestly, dont even listen to these kids man... you're shit is actually ALOT better than it used to be. its not great or anything, but theres 5 or 6 sketches on there, that with a little bit of tweaking, would look pretty dope. honestly, ive seen freights by 'big name' (cough, cough,lewis) that were technicaly just as bad the worst of your sketches on there.

let me give you a bit of advice, the key to good letters, is good lines. and by tht i mean make sure tht your lines look deliberate, like you meant it to look like that. dont make them kinda wavy, or crooked or something, if its a straight line, make it real straigh. if its curved, make it a smooth curve. thats really the only thing holding a few of those back from being pretty good.

also, if you paint any of them, make the outlines THICK!. like, im talking 4 or 5 inches. fat outlines on simples kick ass.

i probably wont do it, but i'll go ahead and say that maybe later tonight i'll try to 'touch up' some of the sketches an show you what i mean.

Guest CRYrock81
Originally posted by EssAyEmEe3

I probably don't have room to talk. But dude, heres the deal, the only thing on that page that I even feel abit is that throwie..and sadly I don't feel the S on the throwie. By looking at this, you have a decent grasp on how to manipulate your letters, however, sometimes your S looks like an L, or a U. The only simple style I feel on here is the one on the side where the S looks like an L...drop the part that makes it look like a fucked up L and that may look decent if painted.

indeed....its obvious you have the grasp and are trying to be original....that fk is also decent...hmmm but yeah i have to agree with essayemee3 on this one....your "S" either looks like an "L" or a "U".....hmmmm....i dont really have any smart ass remarks....because your progressing....so all i have is props to ya.....nice job:D

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by seeking

sudz, honestly, dont even listen to these kids man... you're shit is actually ALOT better than it used to be. its not great or anything, but theres 5 or 6 sketches on there, that with a little bit of tweaking, would look pretty dope. honestly, ive seen freights by 'big name' (cough, cough,lewis) that were technicaly just as bad the worst of your sketches on there.

let me give you a bit of advice, the key to good letters, is good lines. and by tht i mean make sure tht your lines look deliberate, like you meant it to look like that. dont make them kinda wavy, or crooked or something, if its a straight line, make it real straigh. if its curved, make it a smooth curve. thats really the only thing holding a few of those back from being pretty good.

also, if you paint any of them, make the outlines THICK!. like, im talking 4 or 5 inches. fat outlines on simples kick ass.

i probably wont do it, but i'll go ahead and say that maybe later tonight i'll try to 'touch up' some of the sketches an show you what i mean.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha your SOOOOOO right about the lewis thing... some of his stuff isnt that great BUT he is also painting and everyone has a few of those off pieces where they come out lookin like garbage... but all in all i think if he worked at it he could have a nice simple freight style thing going

Originally posted by cheps

I like your 3 yr old type handwriting .....

-A

you have alot of room to talk kid.... now theres no way for while i can post any painted shit but ill be posting some sketchs soon... and i can paint what i draw and i paint better than i draw so if you think im bullshitting thats cool but when i do post the paint we will know who really gets down :D

hhahahahaha

haaahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahvcheps hhahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahah

dosoner remember me? DoSeR? long ago i posted on here and that email account got canceled so i cant get it back lol... anywho i saw some shit you painted sudz much MUUUUCH better than the old stuff you did i remember you showing me you and your friends doing bombs on plywood in the snow and your pudding bomb hahaha. hey sudz get at me on aim pissdrunks88wp

Archived