Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest xgoldfrontsx

Art Bell

Guest xgoldfrontsx

Does anyone ever listen to Art bell Coast to Coast am?

I've been listening to his show since 96. It's gotten less interesting for me recently, but I still listen to it when i can.

If you've not heard of of it, he's a latenight am radio talk show host who has different guests on every night. His show usually covers the paranormal (ghosts, psychics, spirits, etc.), ufo's, conspiricy thoeries, crop circles, bigfoot, chupacabra, space stuff, and occasionally some political stuff and terrorist stuff. It's on from 1-6am Central time. Check it out though.

"From the high desert"

"wanna go for a ride"

those are his slogans.

his sight is www.artbell.com

Guest fr8lover

west of the rockies, youre on the air...

when you're camping in a van in berkeley california with an AM radio his shit is the only thing half way interesting to listen to.. i was hooked to that shit

Guest SayOne

i used to listen to that shit and joey reynolds when hot 97 got boring..LOL

Originally posted by B_As_In_Bot

Art Bell is a fucking loon.

Phil Hendrie clowns him.

art bell is a fucking loon for sure

phil hendries inpersonation of him is damned hilarious

wait phil hendrie is just damned hilarious anyways

Phil Hendrie is Howard Stern without sex... it's really not that funny... I used to listen to Ron & Mike (I think it was)...

so whats up with that planet X theory. it lines up with some other stuff that was supposedly predicted for the next few years but come on, aliens from a planet we have been lied to about and 9/10ths of our population becoming extinct? hmm. i think the lady that promotes that theory used to be a history teacher i was told about that used to talk about how there were aliens living in her floorboards and they would play with her kids at night. ahh...american culture at its finest. but i bet a theory like that could take someone places if they only got 2 hours of sleep a night for a week or two. you gotta love the art bell show....wanna go for a ride.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this