defjukkies...

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

YOUR INFO

c/o Hoppy Harrington

featuring ELP, AESOP ROCK, MR LIF, RJD2,

here are the dates so far...venue info will be filled in on any missing soon.

THU 7/25 CARRBORO, NC Cat's Cradle

SAT 7/27 TALLAHASSEE, FL Cow Haus

SUN 7/28 ST. PETERSBURG, FL State Theatre

MON 7/29 GAINESVILLE, FL Palace

TUE 7/30 travel day

WED 7/31 ATLANTA, GA Echo Lounge

THU 8/1 travel day

SAT 8/2 PITTSBURGH, PA Laga

ELP, AESOP ROCK, MR LIF, RJD2, CAGE AND COPYWRITE 78:

WED 9/18 PROVIDENCE, RI Met Café

THU 9/19 CAMBRIDGE, MA

FRI 9/20 MONTREAL, QC

SAT 9/21 TORONTO, ON Opera House

SUN 9/22 ANN ARBOR, MI Blind Pig

TUE 9/24 CHICAGO, IL Metro

THU 9/26 DENVER, CO Bluebird Theater

SUN 9/29 VANCOUVER, BC Sonar

MON 9/30 SEATTLE, WA I Spy

TUE 10/1 PORTLAND, OR Crystal Ballroom

WED 10/2 travel day

THU 10/3 SAN FRANCISCO, CA Great American

FRI 10/4 LOS ANGELES, CA Troubadour

SAT 10/5 SAN DIEGO, CA

SUN 10/6 PHOENIX, AZ

THU 10/10 DALLAS, TX Trees

FRI 10/11 AUSTIN, TX

SAT 10/12 HOUSTON, TX Engine Room

SUN 10/13 NEW ORLEANS, LA

MON 10/14 ATLANTA, GA

TUE 10/15 day off

WED 10/16 CHARLOTTE, NC

THU 10/17 WASHINGTON, DC 9:30 Club

FRI 10/18 PHILADELPHIA, PA Transit

SAT 10/19 NEW YORK , NY Bowery Ballroom

SIDENOTE:

for all those debating: the deepspace 9mm video actually made it to the highest level of programming consideration @ mtv, which owns bet and vhi. initially, we were told it was indeed going to get signifigant airplay on mtv2...despite the weaponry displayed. we are not actually upset about their final decision not to play the video. we knew what we were doing when we made that bitch. hope y'all liked it. a pure in quality version will be available this fall on the fan dam companion piece for those who want a better copy, and for those trapped in 56k hell.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest socrates

SUN 9/29 VANCOUVER, BC Sonar

MON 9/30 SEATTLE, WA I Spy

TUE 10/1 PORTLAND, OR Crystal Ballroom

It looks like i'll participating in drunken antics in two states and two country, and I don't think I'll have to pay for any of those tickets. Go TEAM SOCRATES...

I hope this doesn't turn out like tha liks/living legends tour, I still want to know how the hell I got all the way LA with them and why was there 500 dollar check that I wrote for beer in a Portland QFC, I don't remember buying that much beer......Maybe I do want it to turn out like that.

Guest socrates
Originally posted by 455

Socrates......looks like you always have shitty luck.

I blame everything on alchohal and women, without those two i'd have a lot more money and clean criminal history....Can't live with but I can't live without them

• 2 weeks later...

big bump for the def jux fam. I swear I saw mr. ace rizzle on the train reading a playstation mag... haha.

there is a free concert coming up soon in the city, grr.. forgot the exact date. it's at the pier.. you have to buy something from a sample sale to get a wristband..otherwise, $10 entry.

back with more info someday

Guest Ted Wakowski

I caught one of the dates on this tour and it was fresh. El-P puts heart into his performance and the rest of the crew keep it live as well. Check that shit out.

cool,coming back to transit me and my boy south philadelphia sal went to the last transit show after work,and tried to get in free,didnt work,heard el-pee finish the set,sounded good,wont miss this one

lusty dipshitz holla at your bull!!

where the fuck did this come from?

wait, disco, whats the deal with that? im sorry bro, but im somewhat slow?

is it a show, and is it ace rizzo? this sat eh? 10 beans?

oh an 10/19.....marked with marsh on the calendar....dusty when does your traversing vagabond status start? gimme a holla dunny its been awhile and i missed ya on the set of "when philly hits the new england sticks".......;)

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

yo dunny

im leavin sat AM

back in a month

you are coming down for the philly show,

and then we are hitten the soggy apple the next nite

bet

sorry i missed the jamboree, i cant remember what the excuse was...

saw the pics

nice work (minus the plumbers crack)

hollaholla

i caught a show as well.. too bad aesop rock didn't perform due to illness.. sucks ass... i was definitely lookin forward to catching him.. but it was still a good show. despite him running out of breath a few times, el-p and crew put on a hell of a show for us.. three hours long, and rjd2 held it down behind the tables the whole time. definitely worth the 18 i paid to get in, definitely worth checkin out if it's coming near you.

... all

the def jukkies should be

there.

the show is $10. but you can buy something at

the sample sale during

the daytime hours for probably less

than

that and gain free entry, a wristband, with

the purchase.

the sample sale starts at 1.

the show starts at 8.

this saturday, you best attend.

the pier. I'll see you

there.

dysco,

i hate to keep harassing ya but.....you got a website i can scoop info off, like directions etc etc....im fucking there for sure bro.....i got no other plans.....so this sample table, liek samples of def jukies or like other shit? and is that also by the show....i assume its right around chelsea piers but i just wanna be sure....thanking you in advance...

anyone can answer this by the way....

dusty are you gonna be in town bro?

no.. I heard that it got cancelled?

according to bobby barker, "someone got murdered at that spot like a week ago, now the police have the whole area shut down. at least, that's what I heard from the grapevine"

believe me, I was looking forward to it. el-p, rjd2, aesop, mr. lif, everyone was supposed to be there. and the pier is a chill place for a show... :(

hahahaha......yeah i drove on in.........i came up to the pier like around seven and it was the definition of barren.....not a fucking soul....so me and the girl just shrugged our shoulders and hiked to the end of the pier sat in the sun....was actually cool cause walking backed i finally saw the actually espo revs piece up there i have always seen flicks of....so that was kinda kool....then proceeded to the village where we drank margharittas and danced to 60s garage rock all night long....smoking and walking and catching some tags.....all in all it was a fucking great time....i was just wondering if i had my facts straight or if you were gonna be like "oh shit dood, sorry it was sunday, and it was off the hook!!".....hahahaha....was all good......

well, shit man... I feel bad. I wish you would have had my number or something, we could've rolled up to bobby hope's place and beat him down, yo!

that kid needs a little talkin' to. :D

still, it sounds like you had a nice time regardless. got to catch a peek at all the nice graf along the water, actually saw the water, drinkin' margaritas in the village is always nice (I hope it was happy hour).. especially a few outdoor garden spots I know.

again, I am sorry. I would have updated, but you know the deal with 12 oz. and the past weekend. hit me up on the e-mail side of things and give a heads up next time roe makes a trip to the big city of dreams..ya heard? e.mail=brysoninny@hotmail.com

hahaha.....dam it that bobby hope....but hell no need to fret bro...really it was a heavy roll of the die i was taking, i knew that, but i was bored in the sticks...plus its good for the soul to improvise and be pushed off ya feet once in awhile...like i said it was blast....its all fucking good dunny.....you just tell hopeski i got him in the scopes...thats twice now...first time i rolled up for the atmoshpere show and shit got sold out on me....arrgh....but again...me and my boy stumbled across a sick jazz band and proceeded to have a blast.....god bless nyc.....one day the planets will align, and we can kick it...but yeah like i said, dont fret.....drop tips anytime.....till next time

ps...speaking of graf on the west side....that fucking fees over the bridge around 125 is fucking ill....not only the spot but those wild colors...right next to that unfinshed revok.....twas candy dandy for the eyes....

Archived