public restrooms. suck

Guest greedy mars

Guest greedy mars

well its true.. what do you do when you got unload your drawers and your rushing to the bathroom to try and get there in time. once you get in do you wait a minute more to put down toilet paper( becuaes god knows how many people piss because i know i piss on the seat and not give a fuck but i guess its wrong.) on the seat and it probly gets cleaned once a month.or do you sqaut over and not have you ass touch the seat and even though it hurts your legs if your there for awhile you want to sit down but it comes down to you wining the match against the public toiletshitholeflush or will you baby out and sit down and act like you dont give a fuck. or do you just sit down and could caree less on what your ass is rubbing against. and what the fucks this people cant throw up in toilet bowls the got to do it in urinals what the fuck. you could do it in the sink im afreaid of getting that stench on my dick. and everytime i whip it out at a girl it smels like brocholi ( however you spell it) and cabbage. come on now. think before you poop..

thank you for your time!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest greedy mars

hang on i just read this over and if you understand it .. good for you but i need to get some rest. i must think of the stupidest shit when im tired.

Guest chicken bone

please believe i can squat for long periods of time. its like my ass is floating everywhere and im just dropping babies like its nobodies business. its just like plop plop plop but i mean on the real, you gotta like put some toilet paper in the bowl so the shits dont like splash all over your nuts and ass crack. pad that shit like its your job, and then when it goes plop it only splashes a little bit. even if the poop is like mega large bumbaclot poop.

take my advice son.

Guest ilikeskulls.

i went into a restroom yesterday at the dmv and there was blood and shit all over the toilet seat.one of the most disgusting things i've ever seen...seriously...i feel sorry for the person who had the bloody shits...but then again i'd like to rub there face in it for them just leaving it there.

Guest greedy mars
Originally posted by chicken bone

please believe i can squat for long periods of time. its like my ass is floating everywhere and im just dropping babies like its nobodies business. its just like plop plop plop but i mean on the real, you gotta like put some toilet paper in the bowl so the shits dont like splash all over your nuts and ass crack. pad that shit like its your job, and then when it goes plop it only splashes a little bit. even if the poop is like mega large bumbaclot poop.

take my advice son.

hahahhahahaahahha

aha

ahadh

aha

ahh ahahahaha

and swift i do what you said. i forogote to adde that shit itnm

Guest amorphic

make your business snappy and touch as LITTLE as possible. personally I avoid them things like the plague.;)

Archived