Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

DorkstaR's Chic

punky02

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CRYrock81
Originally posted by HomerJayII

BEFORE YOU WANT SOMEONE TO "ARTICULATE" THEIR THOUGHTS AND MEET YOU ON YOUR INTELLIGENCE LEVEL I SUGGEST YOU USE THE WORD "YOU" RATHER THAN "YA". SECONDLY, BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO LABEL THOSE WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR AS "KIDS," REFER TO A THREAD IN THIS FORUM SO ELOQUENTLY NAMED " THE PUSSIFICATION OF AMERICA." THIS IS THE INTERNET AND WHILE PERVERTS LIKE MYSELF GAWK AT THE SIGHT OF "BOOOOOOBIES" I SUGGEST THE FOUNDER OF THIS THREAD SWALLOW HER PRIDE. I'VE BEEN DISRESPECTED PLENTY OF TIMES OVER THE DAMN COMPUTER, OF COURSE IT BUGS ME BUT I REST ASSURED THOSE TALKING SHIT WOULDN'T SAY IT TO MY FACE ( ITS ALL IN FUN I SUPPOSE). POINT OF THE MATTER IS, IT'S "YOU" NOT "YA'' AND WHILE YOU'RE DEFENDING THIS GIRL YOU MIGHT AS WELL CHECK YOUR TAMPON BECAUSE I'VE YET TO SEE A BIGGER GIRL THAN YOU.

hahaha assmonkey.......if it didnt apply to "ya" whyd ya respond..."ass monger"

Guest CRYrock81
Originally posted by Wase_137

Damn this is just getting out of hand already, you kids act like you never saw a boobie before or maybe your just offended by seeing one because you still have the nipple in between the teeth. First things first, Punky you don't have to try to explain yourself, your body is lovely and some of these kids wouldn't know what to do with themselves if a nice body was nude in front of them. Second, Dork don't applogies for a damn thing. The Thread with the flicks of Punky on them didn't read "Please judge my girlfriend." I bet 75% of the kids that dissed don't have a girlfriend anyway. Just remember Jealous one's envy man. What gets me is I see kids on this freaking site, judging peoples artwork and totally dissing someone. Half of these kids have never picked up a paint can, and I have been lurking on this site everyday and looking at what people do, and only about half of the people on here are decent. People just need to stop talking some much unnecessary shit already, it's getting really old. I have a wife and a daughter so maybe that's why I respect girls who respect themselves. It's not like you took a money shot of here and put it on here, but I wouldn't mind, nah just kidding. Be happy Dork that you have a real woman that will defend you to your dying day. Dork and Punky keep doing your thing, do what YOU want not what some internet geeks tell you to do.....................

Peace

right on

dorkstar's chic:

im not sure if i got the message of your post, but if your offended by somehting someone said dont sweat it its just the internet, people say shit... or if you want us all to stop talking about you... the only reason so many people are talking is becuase your boyfriend not only has artistic skills, he also has you...

he a lucky guy i'd say. cause you're a total babe.

thats it

peace dorkstar

you posted your girlfriends pics in paper chase dude.....YOUR A FUCKING LOSERRRRRRRRRRRRR shit you garth algar wanabe then ur gonna come and bithc.....killyourself....shoot yourself in the fucking head you worthless peice of shit, first to disresprect your girl like that by putting her on a website..i hope she carries your father baby in a week...FUCK YOU!

Originally posted by taco bell bomber

you posted your girlfriends pics in paper chase dude.....YOUR A FUCKING LOSERRRRRRRRRRRRR shit you garth algar wanabe then ur gonna come and bithc.....killyourself....shoot yourself in the fucking head you worthless peice of shit, first to disresprect your girl like that by putting her on a website..i hope she carries your father baby in a week...FUCK YOU!

Guest IcanandIwill

umm honestlly , i dont like her tits.. i dont like strectch marks on tits.. its gross, on to her face, she has a thick nose and has male features.. although i would fuck her just to fuck her, i wouldnt tot her around like a prize,..and im sure she is a fine girl,,, you sjust wouldnt see me fucking her often unless she gives good head other than that ..she is no good:king:

• 4 weeks later...