DorkstaR's Chic

punky02

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you posted your girlfriends pics in paper chase dude.....YOUR A FUCKING LOSERRRRRRRRRRRRR shit you garth algar wanabe then ur gonna come and bithc.....killyourself....shoot yourself in the fucking head you worthless peice of shit, first to disresprect your girl like that by putting her on a website..i hope she carries your father baby in a week...FUCK YOU!

Originally posted by taco bell bomber

you posted your girlfriends pics in paper chase dude.....YOUR A FUCKING LOSERRRRRRRRRRRRR shit you garth algar wanabe then ur gonna come and bithc.....killyourself....shoot yourself in the fucking head you worthless peice of shit, first to disresprect your girl like that by putting her on a website..i hope she carries your father baby in a week...FUCK YOU!

Guest IcanandIwill

umm honestlly , i dont like her tits.. i dont like strectch marks on tits.. its gross, on to her face, she has a thick nose and has male features.. although i would fuck her just to fuck her, i wouldnt tot her around like a prize,..and im sure she is a fine girl,,, you sjust wouldnt see me fucking her often unless she gives good head other than that ..she is no good:king:

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by IcanandIwill

umm honestlly , i dont like her tits.. i dont like strectch marks on tits.. its gross, on to her face, she has a thick nose and has male features.. although i would fuck her just to fuck her, i wouldnt tot her around like a prize,..and im sure she is a fine girl,,, you sjust wouldnt see me fucking her often unless she gives good head other than that ..she is no good:king:

HOW IN THE FUCK DO U HAVE THE RIGHT TO DECIDE WHO'S HOT AND WHO ISN'T???FUCK YOU!GET A LIFE INSTEAD OF JUST BEING SOME JUVENILE FAGGOT WHO POSTS SHIT ON THE INTERNET ABOUT SOMEONE ELSES GIRL!!!!!GET A FUCKING LIFE U FUCKING COCKSUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Peace to Munky and Punky keep it goin guys! and punky don't listen to what anyone on this forum says as most of them are cynical faggots and have no idea of any of the goings on in the real world.Peace!

oh yeah......just my two cents!

by the way you're a lucky fucker dork!good job on the girl man.try and post more shit.PEACE!!!!!

Guest Wase_137
Originally posted by IcanandIwill

hahaa, sorry sonny, you must not have seen a lot of tits in your day because most if not all that I have seen have stretch marks, I mean come on, how can they not, especially when they are moderately sized? With the lack of interest you have in girls you might start to like some sort of MALE features, damn sometimes you guys are too picky, but keep dreaming, oh wait one of your friends doesn't have stretch marks, you know Rosy Palms....

As been said, your the one who let your man take pics of your chest, seems like you didnt give him permission to post em on the net, but thats not our problem. You really shouldnt let the opinions of others on the internet get to you so much, thats pretty sad that you take this so seriously. :lol:

pathetic .... :rolleyes:

-A

Archived