NECS.NSF *about 7 from this week*

niseNSF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by TimeHasCome

i know NONE of YA, but i KNOW THIS,

there is another NSF .. and they hit up lots of Fr8's.

check them out at www.fukjburke.cjb.net

or in www.vandalized.cjb.net

they should still be on there.. from NORTH FL. thats your bizz.

if youve never heard of us, you must not look at too many frieghts. they may rep north fla, but we got one of our best painters killing steel in that neck of the woods. but then we got people on the west coast and a few cities up here in the north east, so i think you sound kinda misinformed. plus i peeped both those links quickly and i didnt even see an nsf crew any where on them.

its ok though: we forgive you.

Guest krowteN

theres only 1 nsf. maybe you saw some nsf freights in fla and thought they were from fla.

heres a little known fact. freights travel throught the country.

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by DeanGulberry

An oldhead... hahaha... true as that may be, NECS is even older. He drank like three forties of metamucil right before he rocked that wholecar, bee.

whats up witty comments!

You should try the new shits: Metamucil Ice... "Goes down easy... and goes out even easier". Or, "The clean refreshing brew.. keeps ya reg on the doo-doo". Wait how bout this one: I can see the billboard now in ghettos across America -- Billy Dee Williams flexin' on the john, talkin bout "I done switched my brand -- now I rock steady on the can"... hold up then Mystikal comes out the cut like "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH YASELF".

Word. That was constructive.

Wait. The first sentence does it... "Metamucil Ice 900 -- The New Shits, Y'all"

I'm fucked up.

Guest mikro137

You should try the new shits: Metamucil Ice... "Goes down easy... and goes out even easier". Or, "The clean refreshing brew.. keeps ya reg on the doo-doo". Wait how bout this one: I can see the billboard now in ghettos across America -- Billy Dee Williams flexin' on the john, talkin bout "I done switched my brand -- now I rock steady on the can"... hold up then Mystikal comes out the cut like "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH YASELF".

Word. That was constructive.

Wait. The first sentence does it... "Metamucil Ice 900 -- The New Shits, Y'all"

I'm fucked up.

oh my god.

end of civilization as we know it summed up in this post. i wouldnt put it past ol mysikal , i mean redman and meth are doing right gaurd commercials.

ps lay off the mickeys before you start rambling about how it would have been a good idea to let that track laying train run a muck.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mikro137

somebody get some PRISM-FIST freights on this. They always paint their banginest shit together. It's like some competitive shit they get on like its 91 all over again.

except prism isnt beating up rouge , and necs isnt holding rouges boys back with a brick in his hand.

• 2 weeks later...

LD? DOES THAT STAND FOR LOST DUM DUM'S???

MY FAVORITE WRITER OF THE PREVIOUS LISTED BUNCH HAS GOT TO BE DREUGS, WHOOPS I MEAN DREOS...

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA MY BAG...

PS FUCK YINZ ALL...

QUEERLEADER, HIT ME UP... YOU TOO 40 OZ KING...

HA DRINKIN ON THE JOB...

Guest mikro137

Correction: If "WE" drinkin...................

hey dick weed , you better be calling me this week. or ill kill you in your sleep. ;) :D

Archived