CAPS..... i'm full of gravy

Guest THEdude
Originally posted by CAPS

Just wanted to see how many people looked at this thread........ahahahaha

It worked in Third Rail to.

Yeah I know its gay but who cares.

CAPS..... i'm full of gravy

hey look I'm the first idiot to reply

hey hey hey i was told there would be somthing concerning toys like me. what gives dammnit?! i was tricked. i demand a refund.

Originally posted by KING BLING

http://www.sprapex.com/images/June2002/sprapex2face.gif'>

your site is so toy that you have to beg for flicks, sell some euro trash bitch maid paint, and use this face to act like you know wassup...BITCH!

HAHAHAHAHAAAA...... and your dumb. We don't beg for flix, we offer space for flix. You don't know shit about anything but how to sucka dick. Don't hate. We sell, CHEAP.... make no money.... Go fuck a dick and get off mine. As far as the face..... I KNOW WHAT"S UP...... what ever the fuck that meant.

Ride dick.

Off me.

CAPS..... my customers know whats up. We treat you nice. Sorry 12oz had to get my side up.

Guest melt

guess whos back? back again... woof.

Oh and for the record.... That is a terrocatta flatball fill with with monty pistacio green in the eyes and straight ultra flat blizack for the shade. Took the flick and for bandwidth sake crushed the file to jpg. I know the site is boring but we aren't tryin to look pretty. Just get some paint and shit out.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by CAPS

Oh and for the record.... That is a terrocatta flatball fill with with monty pistacio green in the eyes and straight ultra flat blizack for the shade. Took the flick and for bandwidth sake crushed the file to jpg. I know the site is boring but we aren't tryin to look pretty. Just get some paint and shit out.

Sprapex.com ...Like stuff?..I got some.

KING BLING RIDES DING DING

you are so toy you added me to your signature in less than an hour, thats about as real as shit gets besides that ball sack chin wannabe devil looking toy shit you try to act all hard about....bitch

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

advertising is a no no here holms..

im a bitch today.

Trust me man I KNOW.... been around that street enough with seek and smart but this fuckstick called me out so I gotta defend eh?

you are so toy you added me to your signature in less than an hour, thats about as real as shit gets besides that ball sack chin wannabe devil looking toy shit you try to act all hard about....bitch

all i got from this was bla bla bla i'm gangster bla bla bla bla toy bla bla bla bitch.

Get a GED dipshit then post up.

Guest Canadiano

I was done with prisma colors when I was 16, and that shit is generic like k-mart brand soda

haha! I had three whole sets of them fuckers a few years ago. Them shits were $360.oo Canadian. I sold two of 'em, and kept the third. A couple of months later, my house got raided by beast while I was locked. They took 6 garbage bags. Paint, markers (a shit load, 'cuz I racked more than I bombed) and Playboys, and High Times, Cannabis Culture, and my Prismacolours. idiot cops. now I use pilot fineliner and white from the page.

yellow highliters are alright, too.

I was done with prisma colors when I was 16

(awesome... you caught me in a negative mood..)

haha... you must not have gotten far then... as long as your creativity is flowing and your mind is open, you can do any goddamn thing your brain can think of with a handfull of prismacolors.. and how can you be "done" with prismacolors? do you think that you've drawn everything in every style using every color pencil technique possible? do you think you're some kind of fucking art fag master genious or something? i doubt you are any kind of genious at all.. you've shown everyone how closed-minded you can be many times.. so you can't come on here and talk shit like you know everything there is to know about art and life.. if the only kind of artwork you've ever done is graffiti, then you shouldn't be on here talking about other people's work being uncreative.. don't get me wrong, there is a certain level of creativity involved... but i don't really see you ass the type of person who is going to innovate and expand on the horizons of the world of graffiti... you can get offended if you want, but i really don't care.. i'll rip off your head, and shit down your throat you fucking know-it-all uber-asshole.. i'll murder you and your entire family including their 2nd and 3rd cousins and their pets.. i don't care right now.. i just want to eat your rotting corpse...

Originally posted by cornelius

i'll rip off your head, and shit down your throat you fucking know-it-all uber-asshole.. i'll murder you and your entire family including their 2nd and 3rd cousins and their pets.. i don't care right now.. i just want to eat your rotting corpse...

negativity is cool.:cool:

yeah, i know.. i'm probably "dropping down to his level" but my day hasn't been too spectacular, and i haven't been able to vent all day... he pissed me off talking like he knows everything there is to know... so i decided to let it all out on him... unhealthy? yes... but i'm not exactly what you would call a healthy person.. mentally or physically..

I know everything, still.

"Nothing is new to me, but I'm still learning..." - Kweli

I love this thread. It made me feel dumb for reading it.

Originally posted by Pistol

:insert this thread sucks animated gif here

word.

and on a side note...

all hail king bling

CAPS you fag.. you come on this board as an advertisement then talk shit. go some where else like pure graffiti.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this