the girl across the street

kodak

kodak. if your really feelin on this girl. compliment her....be more touchy...like when you guys are just kiken it an bullshitt*in touch her stomach or her arms...dont go for tha goodies right away. why dont you tell her how you feel? ya it sounds corny but you want her or not. be like yo girl im feelin you...more then a friend. if shes a true friend and she doesnt like you...itll still be cool. it would only be akward if shes not kool like that. and who knows...what if she feels tha same about you. girls take longer to tell guys if their feelin them cz jus like guyz girls be afraid of rejection too...but if you dont try youll always wonder what if.

you feel me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest tears*uno

being serious...

just make a move on her one day. if she says no, dont ever talk to her again. if she goes with it, bless you.

Originally posted by REGULATOR

HOW ABOUT YOU FUCKIN SHOOT THE BITCH WITH A TRANQUELIZER GUN, DRAG HER INTO YOUR BEDROOM, RAPE THE BITCH, VIDEO TAPE IT, THEN DROP HER OFF ON HER SOFA SO SHE WILL THINK NOTHING HAPPENED....FUCK LOVE!!!!:cool:

already thought of it^

kodak, it all depends on the situation really. i dont know enough about how you guys get along to really tell you to just make a move or not. id stick with the advice i already gave (pretty much the same as ivorys) unless youre the type of guy (id doesnt sound like you are) who can just forget about getting rejected and be comfortable around her anyway. her too. if shes a really cool chick she wont trip over you liking her, shell just let you down easily and still be friends. if you just told her how you felt but you didnt want to ruin the friendship it would kinda just leave it up to her and she probably wouldnt trip. like ivory said, just tell her youre diggin her and you want to know how she feels but youre cool if she doesnt feel the same. you can even almost word it like that. just keep it simple and direct. otherwise you can play subtle and take the advice i already gave you. in a few years shit like this wont even be an issue. theres no pussyfooting around the subject. the more experience you get, the better youll handle situations like this. thats why its improtant to take opertunities like this to work on your game. even if it seems like a big deal now, in a month or maybe a couple years it wont mean shit. youll think you were silly for making such a fuss over it instead of just goin for it. but its up to you.

peace

Guest whydontyudie
Originally posted by kodak

across the street from me lives this FINE girl. i just recently found out she lived there. we started talking as friends. theres different levels of friends in my situation.

1...strangers

2...neighbor friends

3...close friends

4...dating friends

5...lovers

right now our relationship is like between 2 and 3. can anyone help me out on what i should do to get further in our relationship. i dont wanna screw things up because then im gonna have weirdness with her and she just lives right across the street.

you be in SA how hard could it be yo? be yo self and make your feelings known in what way you want that relationship to move and slowly it will

happen.

FIRST though find out what shes looking for ina man if you think you can do that then jump on it.

and BTW jah, you dont know shit so shut up

• 3 weeks later...

heres my update........

....the other day i went to her house and rang the doorbell. her friend vanessa was there and she couldve easily answered the door because tessa (the girl across the street) was taking a shower. but instead tessa gets out of the shower and answers the door in a towel.....is that a sign?

a week later she comes to my house. i invite her in. she sits down and we talk. my friend is in the room with us at the time, but he goes to use the phone in the other room and as soon as he does that she scoots next to me and crosses her legs in a way that her leg is rubbing against mine. but soon she had to leave so i didnt get any play that day. but....this has got to be a sign.

shes playing hard to get. shes all up on my nuts one day and the next day she just wants to be my friend. im thinking about just asking her if she wants to fuck. is this a wise decision?

Archived