the girl across the street

kodak

across the street from me lives this FINE girl. i just recently found out she lived there. we started talking as friends. theres different levels of friends in my situation.

1...strangers

2...neighbor friends

3...close friends

4...dating friends

5...lovers

right now our relationship is like between 2 and 3. can anyone help me out on what i should do to get further in our relationship. i dont wanna screw things up because then im gonna have weirdness with her and she just lives right across the street.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hit her in the mouth and say , "Pizza? I coulda had pizza at work. I come home and all you made was pizza?"

If she laughs, your in.

If she calls the cops your still in 'cause every girl love her "man" when he goes up.

Just me.

damn, sometimes i think that people don't know what google and yahoo are for...

found in under 10 seconds...

well read up and enjoy....

http://enotalone.com/c151s0.html

p.s.

try to take a bath and clean up when you see her, e.g.: brush you teeth, and for god sakes, put on some deodarant! and last, but not least - send her my way when she realizes you have no game...

lol!

-the motha fuckin grandola.

i gots it

okay here's what u do, in a fast kinda low voice say whatsupwithablowjob. if she gives u head ur in if she gets real offended then say u said somethin else like u want a cookie. if that doesn't work get her real drunk, then u should have no problem.

Guest Stapler

Re: i gots it

Originally posted by Wi$H

okay here's what u do, in a fast kinda low voice say whatsupwithablowjob. if she gives u head ur in if she gets real offended then say u said somethin else like u want a cookie. if that doesn't work get her real drunk, then u should have no problem.

I don`t think he wants a slut, a girlfriend who will give it up but not a slut. Just keep working at her and give her a kiss. Just say something totally out of the blue that gets her thinking and while you are stil talking bamm hit her with a kiss.

Guest ego trippin

Start asking her if she wants to come round to watch tv/video, ask her out for lunch, ask her out for a quiet drink. Just play the "nice guy" card. That impresses most chicks, except dominatrixes. They'll spank you for being nice. mmmm.

Guest chicken bone

fuck that shit all you gotta do to find out if a girl is interested, and to escape from the friendzone is to be a convienently funny/horny/attractive guy with a dash of charm and lots of good luck. if she is like hot like a model and is kinda snobby and has mad guys on her heels, all you have to do is treat her like shit. if shes a nice girl, well then you know just use a hammer. on your cock. then bleed it into a clear plastic baggy, and before you pass out run to her doorstep and sort of fall on the "home sweet home" door mat. if you run fast enough you can land smack on the doorbell first, then sort of slide down the corner, whilst spilling your cock blood underneath the door crack.

disregard everything i said after the 'if shes a nice girl' part. i dont know anything about nice girls cuz all the girls i dated were psycho bitches with mad emotional problems.

:mad:

~i spelt were 'where'. silly me. and the cockblood part, where did that come from?

Boogie Is Right.

Originally posted by boogie hands

i hate to break it to you but if your between 2 and 3 your in the "gay friend" zone....have fun listening to her talk about her drunken abusive boyfriend....:D

For real man,........a hot cutie across the street. I mean, that is awesome. You can't fuck this up. And you can't be a fag friend, listening to her problems and not hooking up with her.

As macho as it sounds, you gotta take this bitch by the reins and show her you're a man and want to fuck. Well......not completely that way, but you have to completely steer out of the gay friend zone.

Try showing her your like for her but don't be too obvious, too open, or too over dramatic about it.

Otherwise,.......just be that cool slick guy; not too sensitive, a tad masculine, and mysterious. and you'd be in.

Originally posted by kodak

thanx for the help guys, anything else?

yea...

if you two do become an "item" make sure as soon as you two start going out the first thing you do is smack her

an when she goes "kodak... whyyyyyy'd you doooooo that????"

you say "so in like three months i dont gotta hear that "kodak, why you dont treat me like you used too?" shit" :lol:

you need to start making casual conversations about sex once in a while and jokes (just sort of mess around) about sex and try flirting a little more with her. its up to you to judge whether you think shes into it or not. how old is this girl? who old are you? you need to recognize situations where its appropriate to compliment her without sounding like youre coming on to her. if she digs you, shell be happy with it whether she thinks youre comin on to her or not. but if shes not into it and she thinks youre tryin to take it to another level, you may experience shadiness. try a little more subtle physical (hinting sexual)contact and see how she reacts. you have to use approaches that swagger between friendly and the next level, but ones that wont give her enough reason to think its means anything. maybe do something once ina while hinting youre interested but make it very subtle and see what she says. but if you wait too long you could very well make to the status of friend that will never be able to get with her. not waiting too long is crucial. it takes practice my man. or something. if you know thai massage or how to make a cordon bleu meal you could always entice her with an invitiation for one of those. hahaha. sorry. pick up some skills boy! good luck.

Archived