can't hardly wait!

Guest fr8lover

Guest fr8lover

what a classic 90s teen movie! its got all the ingredients of a top rate high school party movie, and melissa joan hart (whose always got a little spot in my HART, GET IT?)

d675278165g.jpg

chw14.JPG

the real j lo. bangin!

CHW3.jpg

these dudes are funny as fuck

hardly2.jpg

one of the best dialogues

Stoner: "Preston Myers? Well, he's tall, kinda. And he has kinda brown hair....not really brown, and he wears t-shirts...sometimes."

Amanda: "So he's tall, kinda, and he has..hair, and wears t-shirts sometimes?"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest platapie

that movie was great. the partys were off the hizzey and it was just crazyness the whoel movie. the kinda high school i wish i went to.;)

Originally posted by platapie

that movie was great. the partys were off the hizzey and it was just crazyness the whoel movie. the kinda high school i wish i went to.;)

movie parties are the shit! my high school parties sucked! :o

Guest socrates

the best part of that movie was the kid who was stealing shit in the backround, the police car at the party, the candy machine a painting, etc... That was the best part along with Ms. Love-Hewitt's nice ass body.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

My high school parties destroyed anything in that movie, but the movie still kicked ass. Beer,

El Mamerro

whiteBLACKguy- "dude remember that time you totaly puked in your back pack....and i was like dude is that your puke? and you were all like NO. and i Im thinking it is"

prolly one of my fav. parts

this thread is the brainchild of fr8lover and i...."god bless jenn loves breast/take a nap or jus have a place for your head to rest/i must confess/ the most delicious tits for my tounge to molest/

-tacobellbomber

classic movie, love it!

how much do u wanna jus fuck jennifer love hewitt when she rocks up at that party, wearing that blue top..

ohhhh dear god!

Archived