Music

starv

Guest sneak
Originally posted by catwash

UK Garage is shit.

well done my son, u have learnt the ways of a true jedi.....

have a cookie :crazy:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by JIGSAW

I listen to hip hop, and some death metal, cant get into punk, no flow for me..

i feel you but theres some good shit out there too. some of operation ivy is dope. take warnin is an ill song. but for the most part is just doesnt do it for me.

id say im mainly into reggae and other classic shit like jimi, the doors, beetles, chapman, dylan, marvin gaye, louis armstrong, creadence, stevie ray vaughn, zeppelin, santana, buena vista..... ben harper, sublime, red hot chili peppers, violent femmes, weezer, ween (who i just recently caught on to).... all the undisputably good shit.

then hiphop for sure. i like all different kinds of hiphop from dre dog to andre nickatina to jim jones. haha nah i like anything from dmx to jedi mind tricks. theres more and more shit im finding i dont like though so ive sort of lost enthusiasm to take the time to find real good shit. thats why i kinda got bored with hiphop; dont know enough tight shit and i was getting tired of the same shit. plus if im gonna spend money on music id rather get something in the above categories rather than hiphop because its more chill to just kick back and relax to. hiphops definitely still up there though. just gotta get some new shit!

Archived