Music

starv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING

fuck a hard core "I stole my rhyme style and presentation from what hip hop and skating were 10-20 years ago, applied a pissed off 'I don't do drugs' or other white boy suburban message and added the non-musical back ground of heavy metal with more emphasis on a repetitive beat".......you suck ass bitch maid, go clean my shitty drawers while I never return to this thread to hear your weak ass replies.....all modern forms of youthful expression since hip-hop are dead, fuck you. Even Hip-hop is close.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

worst poll ever! not enough options. so i voted for other. my music tastes arnt really definable...if my brain likes it, i listen to it, im all over the genre map.

Guest greedy mars

what the fucl!!!

who the fuck invetd music in the first place. who ever it was fucked up planey earth becuase that person made everyone act differnet and dress in korn shirts. dammit i hope you dead

Guest sneak

u need to have way more choices. personally im all into theses types of tuneski's: hip hop, dnb, pop, trance, house, hard house, chill out

Guest willy.wonka

i like music...that sweet sweet music......

i like it all...music will hit me through so many ways....no matter what i hear..i start to like it..i can like country if i wanted to,but it is pretty uhhh.corny.i dig beats..i get a kick out of drumb and bass.im diggin the rock n roll right now...i've taken a recent intrest in operas....very moving...a good thing to take your date to..fine chicks too..

Archived