Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jan Ulrich

toronto broads vs montreal broads

Guest Canadiano

is it mad cosmopolitan, TT, or is it mostly Italians? I prefer variety.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ahh man, i'll have to squash this toronto shit...

montreal's closer for a ninja and team hot rod to fly up to anyway.

seeking, wasn't charlie and her tattooed friend from toronto?

Guest Canadiano

say what? you think Montreal is closer to you? you're kidding, right?

and Toronto has nice girls, no doubt.

actuakly i jus met this bitch from toronto when i was in cape cod. the bitch was fine and i was about 2 minutes away from fukin her on the beach , then the fuckin cops rolled up and we had to leave the beach.

anyways she wasnt stuck up at all. i talked to her for a while but we kinda lost contact i was supposed to drive up there and stay wit her but i jus got my phone bill and it was like $200 so i dont think ill be callin her anymore.

I love toronto but I got to give it up to the ladies in montreal. Toronto bitches think they are princesses. Montreal girls pick you up.

The way i see it is that every city has hot and ugly girls, you jus have to know where to go and how to talk to them. But being from Toronto and biased Toronto has hot bitches hungry for sauasage!!!

how come you guys keep talking about this? toronto cant hold a candle to montreal and thats just simply the way it is. you can have all the home town pride you want, but the fact is, monteal = hot as fuck.

i dont think they were from toronto, although they might have been. i didnt chat with them too much, that was you guys. i got pictures of charlie for you though... she was fine man...

yea it's true, the t.o hoes are pretty frigid, and when you get some, it aint that much, can't wait to get back to BC, where the hoes put out....like...uh...........Trash on trash day..........i got nothin.

Guest HESHIANDET

dude, post the shots of hot mtl girls seeking. that place is silly.

dood, buss it on charlie. she had that crooked grin and a look like she enjoyed being choked and boned. that other one was live too but i'm not trying to poop on hesh, he's got dibs...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. that shit was funny as hell. i hate bitches who think they need to act stuck up. especially when i wouldnt even touch em with a ten foot poll (yes, im referring to my cock). theres bitches around sydney too. a lot of the hot ones are cool as fuck, but you got some nasty hoes who act like they wouldnt give ME the time of day. BITCH, youre not even close to par! i think its because they know theyre mutant bitches and try and compensate by acting hot. i see some gross girls walking around with tight ass clothes thinkin theyre fuckin models. they got these supre tight pants on, theyve got no ass, a gut that hangs over their belt, and fat bulging out the sides where their hips should be. when i was in thailand there was a whole college class from montreal staying there and there were some fine pieces of ass. they were all chill as fuck too. gotta check that place out sometime...

http://www.telepiu.it/main/torino/img1811/siffredi2.jpg'>

Yesss...I love the french women, especially Montreal women. They nasty. I like to taste the assholes of french women then I fuck them in the ass...oh so nasty. Toronto women bore me, look at me, I'm bored. The little lady with yellow shorts, yes that ass very juicy like my sausage. She look nasty. Ferocious...yes..nasty too yes. I make movies with my good friend Buttman. We bang nasty girls in the ass. We went to Montreal once. Buy my movie!

http://images.dvdempire.com/res/movies/2/22032h.jpg'>

Guest trampled
Originally posted by --zeSto--

Quebec City also has some VERY nice stuff going on.

(but I think you're right about edmonton)

dude, you're totally right, unless you want a girl who works at "the mall" or is fat and thinks she's hot, the girls are busted here. Don't get me wrong there's some hot ones here but the city is so lame the all go for ginos and CFL players

montreal gets it. i was up there on the formula one race weekend, and they had block partys everywhere. it was crazy. so many hot girls.

as much as I hate to admit it toronto females are fucking assholes (most of them :) ) People in toronto in general are usually fucking assholes....but as far as the actual city goes I love toronto. Montreal is too small for me. Im a big city girl. And as far as graff goes.. Montreal kids get up with bombing and roll downs but no one can fuck with the quality productions and burners in Toronto!

Guest duffman

toronto has TONS of Whores... Well Thats where everyone down here send wanna be prostaoutes anyways...

Guest --zeSto--

I'm sorry to say...

if you can get laid in a metropolotain area of 5 million people,

dont blame the city.

when i was in montreal this weekend, the only overweight girls we saw and met the entire time were from boston. go figure.