OHIO................

Guest PHYNE

Re: Re: Re: OHIO................

Originally posted by PHYNE

bite??? where i freestyled that shit...show me the kaws peice.....:cool: oh and fuck seeing the same people over and over...this is all local fliks....dont hate player...;)

not hatin' just as the wutang once said here ''to kick the truth to the [120z.] youth''.try being yourself instead of a celebrity impersonater before you throw around the term hater.with a piece like that one[jesus christ look at that a]you might as well be in las vegas with a black sideburn wig,silver shiny sunglasses,and a white bell bottom suit singin' poor renditions of ''love me tender'' while yellin' 'uh huh''.next time why don't you do the kaws skull while your at it...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest crack is wack

kast sucks. fuckin cracker. everybody wants to be an outKAST but not everyones an atlien...you shouldnt have entitled the thread OHIO if you were only gonna post your own shit... thats why everyone's hating...

Guest PHYNE

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE DISSES,SHIT TALKING,PROPS AND EVERYTHING..WELL ALL I WANTED WAS SOME ADVICE,LITTLE HELP HERE AND THERE ABOUT,STYLE,LETTERS AND SO ON. I NEVER BITE ANYONE,NEVER STOLE COLOR SCHEMES ETC, SO WHY IS IT PEOPLE KEEP SAYING I BITE SOMEONE..? MAYBE I DID AND DONT REALIZE IT BUT IT WASNT ON PURPOSE LIKE I SKETCHED A KAWS PEICE BUT CHANGED IT TO KAST,RIGHT THAT S SOME HOE SHIT RIGHT THERE,I WILL STILL WRITE KAST,I DONT CARE IF THERE ARE 1000000 OF THEJM IM STILL GONNA WRITE IT CUZZ IVE BEEN WRITING IT FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS NOW...ITS SAD THOUGH WHEN SOMEONE NOT' UP' OR SEEN EVERY FIVE MINUTES WITH THE SAME BORING STYLES OVER AND OVER POSTS THERE OWN SHIT IT GETS DISSED BY THE HUNDREDS....ITS A SAD SAD WORLD WE LIVE IN!!! I DUNNO IM RAMBLING AND IM BAKED JUST STOP REPLYING TO THIS AND IT WILL DISAPPEAR LIKE YOUR HERPES ON YOUR DICK HAHAHAH PEACE EVERYONE...

Guest Abc Eater

MEk on the defense

OK this is bull shit..hahaha kast doesnt bite...he doesnt bite he doesnt bite,he doesnt bite...he's original so if you think he bit that kaw peice your wrong...end of discusion.

peace mek

Re: MEk on the defense

Originally posted by Abc Eater

OK this is bull shit..hahaha kast doesnt bite...he doesnt bite he doesnt bite,he doesnt bite...he's original so if you think he bit that kaw peice your wrong...end of discusion.

peace mek

excuse me kind sir do you happen to be the writer MEK formly founding member of the highy abstract hip hop supergroup THE SHAPESHIFTAS'' and also part of C.B.S. from l.a..[please refer to crow's recent post for example if you ''never heard of who i am talking about'']because if not you have zero say on what's ''original ''as far as freights.

Guest CRYrock81
Originally posted by 1904xSDx619

yeah, they are nice pics...

i like them...

but i got a question...

do any of you writers that kill all those trains, do you hit any street???

i'd like 2 see some strret pics of some other spots...

then take your ass to brickslayers.......last time i checked......um.......this was "metal heads"....and dont let kast pull out his stacks of throw flicks...YES on the street throw flicks....

Guest CRYrock81

Re: Re: MEk on the defense

Originally posted by ///////

excuse me kind sir do you happen to be the writer MEK formly founding member of the highy abstract hip hop supergroup THE SHAPESHIFTAS'' and also part of C.B.S. from l.a..[please refer to crow's recent post for example if you ''never heard of who i am talking about'']because if not you have zero say on what's ''original ''as far as freights.

wut do you write mr \\\\\\?????im sure there is absolutely noone with your name?im assuming this is so?your sure now?:rolleyes:

Guest CRYrock81
Originally posted by ZedIsDed

i wont dis the kid for biting kaws (because you cant really proove that)

i wont dis the kid for posting his on shit, repeatedly on line (because thats what 12oz is all about, right)

but i have to bust his chops for doing a silver piece on a holy roller with a light purple outline. everytime i see a silver on a holyroller i think to myself i wonder if the person who did that will know that shit wont even last a year.

the chrome may not last....but......the train is chrome and the border..and outline..which by the way is a DARK purple(ive seen it in person)will last....so wut does it matter....especially if you didnt do it?

ok ive vented enough......no beef.....i feel better:mad: peace

Guest CRYrock81
Originally posted by PHYNE

thanks alot cry.....i am just trying to be good at what i do and i might be toy or a new kid but damn i got the paint fever right now..haha i diid 11 fr8s in 7 days..thats alot for me a fuckin lot...everyone starts out shitty and i hope im not causing any beef with any other 'kasts' that are out there....none intended.....but hey its the internet,its fulla 12 yr olds trying to be style masters and shit and i think this might be the last time i come on here cause lets be honest...this shit gets boring after the 100 time you come on here...i could be out paintin 'gettin better'. then wasting so much valuable time typing stupid messages on here...but hey to each his own!!!:cool: peace to all the ohio writers that ever showed me love.....much respect to you all!!!!!!

no problem man:D

Guest havek

lmao man come on guys(hush-kast) why get all into a deep discussion over some stupid comments that people spit. just sit back and read this shit arguing about why one uses chrome on a train, and there so deeply brain washed that u bit kaws. so be it man, they must be diggin your shit then cause i know everyone prolly loves kaws. funny stuff :crazy:

Guest PHYNE

cry- whoa man lol you get it all off your chest?lol fucking mad props to cry!!! anyways,does it really matter if my shit dont last on fr8s? no it doesnt ,as long as i got my fliks then i dont really care..my 2 pennies...AGAIN!

Guest Abc Eater

to ////////////

No im not that mek im a different mek...but i know phyne so screw off i know he doesnt bite.!:mad:

Guest Abc Eater

bullshit

All kast is trying to do is post some flicks for our enjoyment..and get some feedback and tips....now he is being accused of biting a kaw peice and all this other shit ...and prolly half these kids are my age talking shit .lol.peace keep it up KASTONER AOV.!:king:

Guest PHYNE

chill abc dude....no one else is saying shit,so what if they do...dont try to keep an argument or whatever going just chill....go paint or something....

Archived