oxide.

jah

they played these faggots video every half hour in amsterdam. theyre the worst, most toy rappers ive ever seen. "i shot myself in the leg cus im fuckin crazy like dat!" fuckin retards. all you british heads know what the deal is. maybe theyve hit the states by now. i dont know. and the more fire crew.... "oi" whats up with these guys? where are all the dope english rappers at? that "oi" song is like a british version of "ha" except gayer because its some 16 year old toys trying to act hard. at least juviniles actually from magnolia.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest sneak

haha, im feeling you here. its oxide and neutrino, more fire, so solid crew. they aint british rap. they are uk garage. brit rap is roots manuva/the herbalist etc. uk garage is all about the "bling bling" of the uk suburbs...erm...as if.

the thing is, neutrino (the rapper) did actually get shot. trying to follow westwoods footsteps...haha

jah rules

all round

smokin' by the pound

orthodox way of life

jah

.......I found a King Sun record for you........I'll get here in a few days hopefully locally.

Guest SE4_2002

Funnily enough Skat D (solid solid) was in my class at Lewisham College, I only found out he was in So Solid when he appeared in the paper for beating up some girl..

Guest SE4_2002

Originally posted by Obsolete

i herd some task force the other day , best hip hop/rap ive herd out of england so far , very good stuff

Yeah I like Task Force, other good english hip hop = London Posse(early 90`s) as already said roots manuva, Extremists, 12stone productions, obviously Slick Rick,Mark B & Blade, Black Twang

455, good lookin out man. im bout to kick it with that dude on sunday that knows hella australian heads. i dont know if his oppinion is reliable though because he doesnt like any of em himself. this other dude i know that ive kicked it with a couple times threw on a cd of some underground aussie shit (i guess all ausie hiphop is underground though) and see if he can hook me up. e mail me on how you wanna work it out. i dont know you but ill send that shit off if you want to make sure you get it first or something. then you can send that king sun shit. i trust youll come through. and if not, fuck it. im out a cd. how much did that shit run you? hit me up.

peace

Archived