Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jah

bathtub trauma

what the fuck!!! i just moved into my place and it has a bath and a shower. i havent even taken a bath yet but im sore and tired as fuck right now so i start a bath and the water is comin out scalding hot but about a quarter of the way it starts getting cold as fuck. what good is a bathtub if you dont have a big enough water heater to fill it? so ive turned to the ancient method of boiling water on the stove and adding it. im gonna have to have a little chat with my super or landlord or something.

• Like 1

Guest Stapler

Maybe you share a hot water system with the rest of the flats??????? If so get the fuck in the bath earlier and use all the other flat patrons water.........

that sucks. by the time you get the water hot and into the tub, the water in the tub has already gotten cold.

that shit sucks.

i didn't have heat or hot water for a while, i feel your pain!

• Like 1

agreed, they're easier given then taken i think.

i hit him w/ a neg and only took 5 away.

i'm at 170k these days.

props are dumb.

the diverter in my shower tub stopped working yesterday morning. All that came out was scalding hot water, none of the cold made it through. Cool stary bra.

I'd feel bad for you but, I live on the top floor of a building built in the great depression.

Ah. New York's "pre-war" buildings.

I live on the ground floor of one. Same shit. 30 seconds of boiling hot water that tapers off to nice hot for another 30 seconds, then 3 minutes of freezing spray.

Facebook update from friend in Chicago:

Old School Apartment Problem of the Day: When you're getting out of the shower and are drying off, and accidentally burn your ass on the radiator!!!! Ssssssss!!!! OUCH!!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now