skumfux

james viso

Guest willy.wonka

dude, in the mainland all i saw while riding the greyhound around was learn and miter trains..frieghts/flats/boxcars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willy.wonka

dude, if "bam" really is fucker..your style got really shitty...you tweakin or somethin..i like that HJG...i saw that shit getting buffed.

Guest willy.wonka

and honestly...you guys really dont think that you obsess over af?

cause lookin at the way you guys argue with eachother..it shows that you do...like with all this "new! " dude, you guys gotta take it easy..stop trippin..the only people that are battling are you guys.i think its safe to say that they feel that they conquered you guys and they really dont care anymore..now it seems that you guys are going through a classical "its not over yet/ crybaby state" like you still need to prove yourselves somehow...in anyway possible..you guys have really sunk low this time.in the beggining i really thought that you guys woulda taken AF, but not anymore.

if you guys are tweakin....stop

Guest uncle-boy

wow thoseare all new, totally sweet!!!!!

i usually like a lot of TE stuff, but in this last post of flixi can sincerely say that i only like the HJG, the segmented fuk, and the big black te, cause that night was funny.

i know you arent painting for my approval, i'm just stating my opinion.

altho i did see a extremely nice atak bomb off the side of the freeway by university.

Guest willy.wonka

do most of TE smoke rocks? im just wondering.if you dont answer i understand.

things i liked up there..dica's toss up the huge fuker that suk on top the roof and the best thing is HjG

rocks are against my religion but i like acid and shrooms and g dont really care for e though unless it aint the pressed shit shouldnt they be much better than us if we do so much drugs as far as it aint over yet i dont remember them starting remember this battle was on the streets not in a ditch it would be to easy for us

Guest mcpeepants

i think they share names but atak does do soem fukrs i know it, and i know af is the skumiest. were the fucking af basterds fo sho!!!!! i love acid!!!,yeh!!! yummy!!!!!

Originally posted by mcpeepants

i think they share names but atak does do soem fukrs i know it, and i know af is the skumiest. were the fucking af basterds fo sho!!!!! i love acid!!!,yeh!!! yummy!!!!!

damn ur in af too...ur getting kooler every day...what battle tabs...

Archived