skumfux

james viso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willy.wonka

i dont really know of any samoan writers out here.we're just a big mix up of "islanders" a lot of the writers i have met out here are white..the rest..you cant really tell cause of the great mix up over here..filipino,chinese,japanese,hawaiian,samoan,micronesian,laosian,korean,puerto rican,hmmmmm...i just dunno.

on a side note

most graf heads out here have turned to whiney little bitches..we used to beef..now we all sit at home on our computers bitching at each other...

did james viso ever answer his phone?

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by mistrosatori

This is "hollywood drama", 12 oz "enquirer" prophet, flicks is really just a sideshow to the gleaming,moist, festering, scabe herpie gem of shit-talking.........

ahhh yes....

remember when i used to sit on stunks com and shittalk about all this nonsence...

well it was pretty funny when i was in cali,but then i came back down here and found myself in the middle of this bullshit..kinda like when intangiblefame came down..poeple would read his posts and just read...now they involve him in the shit talk and "the shit"..

well, im feeling pretty ill from last night and i think ima say fuck hawaii once again. i hate seeing you guys at the clubs, cause i think i really hate all the clubs out here..oh that reminds me of the spoken word place down here..i think i might like that place..

i wonder how many people on here are actually dedicated?

i can think of only 5 right now.;)

Guest platapie
Originally posted by pabloescobar

THE BEST HAWAIIAN GRAPH GUY EVER IS SLICK WHO LIVES IN LA

master of the obvious!

Archived