skumfux

james viso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

trample:i actually prefer hatred then to be liked, keeps me working to better my shit..and i really don't know if people hate me or like my shit, but its all good, i'm sure alot of people hate te, which doesn't stop anybody in our crew from painting, but nobody cares and alot of people got big heads..i see many people progressing and its a good thing

T motherfukin E till THE END

Guest willy.wonka

well lets just say that ask was a lot better than TE..fat pieces..cool productions....and knowing that one or some fools from ask are up in TE..you can see the big downfall....

]newwave2000 just sayin, cause haven't seen any te/ask kids doing some nice colors bombs

Guest uncle-boy

hey trample, i think you have gotten better. i hope that i have progressed too. i am a little buss right now so if i sopund retarted please foirgive me. i really like some te stuff. atak especially. but also other writers too. i like seing new stuffs, despite the particularer writer not having a lot of "skill". but just the fact that they are going out and doing ther own thing with a positive attitude makes me appreciate they're woirk. i hope everyone is having fun going out and paiting cause i am. aloha

xOxAxHxUx BOY

Originally posted by skum lord

you werent laughing at kalani.

Ey man I dont know what the deal is but since im all buss ill set some stuff straight. I never talked shit to any of you heads, I may have made some sarcastic comments but im sure it has come both ways. I came out here to paint and have a good time, not to get involved with any "beef" if you could call it that. Shit would be exectally flipped I think if I had hooked up with you TE guys instead. Like instead of going out and painting with AF guys who were going over TE stuff, Id probably be going out with TE guys who would be going over AF stuff...And im sure any biases that I may have would be flipped somehow...Now for Kalami why would I be laughing? I did a quick throw on the wall...and your boy who doesnt even write? Correct me if im wrong, was stamping around and gettng all heated...especially over a legal wall...That other guy who is a older TE head who just got back here was totally chill with everything and we chatted for a lil bit. Shit if it came to scrapping I aint gunna bitch out, but the way I saw it was that it wasnt going that way...The only thing I may not like is all this capping...and I guess when you cap someone you have to expect to get capped back...or what ever way that may go....But shit I had a great time out here...I think people just need to reconsile shit or just beat the fuck outta each other and end it...othe people have said it many times all this capin shit is stupid...and I know that there are certain people who could say "yo lets knock off this stuff, and lets just paint." I think in general it would help out the scene and help some people to get better at painting...but yhea I didnt come to hawaii to type..so im out peace to all..

trample: eh yo uncleboy- yeah i think you've gotten way better, especially when u changed your name from geak to ator, but it was weird cause after the name change you started to cap atak and me i was very displeased with that.

to intangible---if you wanted to come here to paint..you shouldn't have gotten yourself in this whole beef and capping, seeing you capping a piece of someone in my crew kind of got me heated but it was a legal wall so i didn't care much but still lucky my old temper ain't like it used to be

i know ator and i both have way too much respect to cap atak for no reason, same goes for all other writers, unless weve been dissed or capped by them, which is the case with atak. i wish it wasnt but oh well wishes are for fishes. this beef is silly some people in your crew including you spum seem cool, but others are meany.:o

Originally posted by charlibucket

trample: eh yo uncleboy- yeah i think you've gotten way better, especially when u changed your name from geak to ator, but it was weird cause after the name change you started to cap atak and me i was very displeased with that.

to intangible---if you wanted to come here to paint..you shouldn't have gotten yourself in this whole beef and capping, seeing you capping a piece of someone in my crew kind of got me heated but it was a legal wall so i didn't care much but still lucky my old temper ain't like it used to be

A peice? Uh well it was a character of some guy fucking another guy...it wasnt even filled in, and wasnt even done well...i could have gone over one of the other things ya know like all the te's which covered the rest of the wall, bu i didnt...so I dont think you can say i got involved with that stuff througha legal wall...and if you really wanted to scrap please belive no one would bitch out...but i didnt see it being worth anything at a legal wall, or nywhere else for that matter (speaking for myself)...

that character was connected to a piece, just interesting how you decided to paint in that particular spot.

but anyway

my damn host seems to be down, been down for a couple of days now. ill reup onto another.

Originally posted by colour

that character was connected to a piece, just interesting how you decided to paint in that particular spot.

I didnt see any peices...well maybe there was somthin to the left of it...and those characters were probably the wackest thing on that wall, well maybe...

originally posted by intangibleflame

I didnt see any peices...well maybe there was somthin to the left of it...and those characters were probably the wackest thing on that wall, well maybe...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ wiggahs act like they don't know....

Originally posted by james viso

intangible youre a toy im glad you left this island if you did and if you didnt beat it you just got used for your dope colors hehehehe

I think youd be a less angry man if you got some pussy sometimes...well wait...maybe youd be less angry if you had can control to make straight lines....take your pick...

Guest platapie

well this whole battle is dumb already and is goign nowhere. and if anyone really wants to beef this thing out and end it then lets just meet up and do it. personally i dont htink any of this is worht fighting over but i think this battle is gayer then richard simmons workout videos. so who ever wants to just end it just say so and with who they have the beef and lets end this crap.

af

DCM

This is "hollywood drama", 12 oz "enquirer" prophet, flicks is really just a sideshow to the gleaming,moist, festering, scabe herpie gem of shit-talking.........

Everyone loves at one time or another..............

some one a while back...i dont know who or when..... on this cespool said somthing so beautifully pure and simple that i cant help but repeat it in all its " this area of graff is no different from teen magazine" blazing glory.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................GRAFFITI IS MOTHERFUCKIN HILLARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wonder how many people on here are actually dedicated?

u know what im sayin wonka.....i know you know how it goes down in our neck of the woods...

Archived