skumfux

james viso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dope throw ups

fakkin kaifro you mention nyc more than your crew...what a dummy...nah jp...but yeah i spocked a dope orang and green areo tag in kalihi...i think it was at carquest or something like that...also seen that nyc shit while on the freeway...its down at that farrington tennis courts wall...any new te pics?

^i was wondering what that shit said......that shit look like some crap.

wait i didn't mean to say that.......................it was like four guys...and there is all those names already....aero?damn......times twenty in every state.........shit.....

Re: dope throw ups

Originally posted by bulaia

fakkin kaifro you mention nyc more than your crew...what a dummy...nah jp...but yeah i spocked a dope orang and green areo tag in kalihi...i think it was at carquest or something like that...also seen that nyc shit while on the freeway...its down at that farrington tennis courts wall...any new te pics?

weve got tons of pics, but not for the kids to see..

wa

DUMMY............WATEVERZ BAH,KINDA LIKE YO' FAKE KREW.......HOWZ ABOUT WE BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!..........NUFF WIT' DA' CHIT CHAT................

.....NYC HITS UP SOME GOOD SPOTS......SO GOOD THAT NOONE SEES IT..........WAT' A WASTE OF BREATHE..........BACK YO' TALK UP ON DA' WALL..............

a

Archived