true pimp game

jah

yeah. i had some shit written out but i wanted to delete it but i couldnt so ill just change itup. anyway. ive just started my cordon bleu courses. im going to be learning how to cook the finest cuisine with the finest cooking techniqes in the world over the next 29 weeks. hows that going to be for game? cooking five star meals for the ladies. im also certified in thai massage. start her off with a massage, cook up some top knotch grinds, and finish it off with multiple organsms. i wont even get into my plans for the future. i cant cook much yet but my school is at a 4 star hotel so i can get meals that everyone else has to pay 150 bones for for 25 dollars! that shits tight. ive never even eaten a meal that expensive before. whatever though, ill be able to cook up better shit in 9 months anyway. im gonna have to throw some thai chocolate in there to get the ladies off! "recognize game when its in your face!" squashin playdoughprepism with ease. while you dine and dash i get that legit.

peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah bro, just hit me up. my e mail is listed. im too lazy right now and i have to crash in a minute here. gotta get up at 6. fuck!!! better than the last few days though. fuckin 5 am!!! crazy shit. that means ive been awake for 18.5 hours and i had to be on my feet for like 8 hours straight. im a hardcore motherfucker!!!

hmm..

i see learning tricks to get the ladies liek swooping up hondas for racing..

what a waste.. while i smoke more rubber then a tire plant in my stock muscle car.. your revving away in your hair dryer like car..

point of the story .. going for school for bitches..learning new tricks for bitches..is a waste.. i went to chef class cause i liek to cook.. not cause i wanted to impress some wack hoe..

this shit has been known by chef boogie for a while now....

i am envious though, ive really been wanting to go to culinary school and formally learn cooking techniques....hopefully when i move up north ill get a chance to do that....regardless, good luck with it....

a good dinner is the best thing ever....

haha. funny zesto. i wasnt trying to diss your style if you think youre suedo or whatever. but i dont really dig the shit. yes, chefs do get bitches. especially on yachts. and im not just going to chef school to get girls. that was just one aspect that for some reason i made a thread about because i was just thinking about getting one of these hot asain honies over here and just being able to give a good professional massage and then cooking a high class dinner. i was just goin about it in a joking way but you have to admit that thats some good shit to be able to do for a lady. im mainly going so i can travel and get jobs anywhere in the world and make some good money. ive been into snowboarding for hella long and this line of work is perfect for getting ajob at a nice resort or something on dope mountains. i also love surfing and there are tons of resorts at beaches that pay good money and it would be super easy to get work at one of htem. another goal of mine is to get some land on kauai as soon as possible and working for a couple years would get me enough for that. i also just want to know how to cook up really good shit for myself and friends and family. plus, good cooks can make some good hookups too if they work their way up enough. and having a cordon bleu diploma is one of hte best tickets to anywhere in the chef industry. of course ill have to start as a commie or demmie chef but thats not too far from sous. so in good couple years time (like 10-20 really)if i work my ass off i could make head chef somewhere and be buying million dollar outfits tony suprano(hahaha. funny shit dude). but ill be able to come off right away and get yacht jobs starting at 1000 a week and pretty much all that money gets put away so itll be a good start. if i decide im not feelin it that much after a few years ill have plenty of dough to do something else. the best thing is ill always have something to fall back on if times get rough. its pretty involved though.

Archived