MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE

sodapop7

a stellar new rock band from the state of new jersey i highly suggest you guys check out....i think they have 2 songs on mp3.com ...''this is the best day ever'' has been getting alot of play from yours truly of late.their record was produced by geoff of thursday...if you like them you will mustlikely love this. even though m.c.r. has a pretty much original sound.expect big things from these gentlemen in the future...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

as extremely lame it is to bump this i gotta do it.....i recall preaching the gospel of another new jersey group in the same fashion a hot minute ago..now you'll never see those guys via ''small venue'' again..fre8oholic remember??BEFORE THEY LITERALLY BLEW THE FUCK UP.i'm telling you gentleman i heard yet another song tonight ,and in all honesty this is the modern rock best music that's come my way since the late great at the drive in.TACOBELLBOMBER,AND FRE8LOVER GIVE THIS A LISTEN NOW....if you hate it you can get on here and call me toy of the year or something[like i haven't be called that before]....as a matter of fact i will be attending a show in the passic park area on friday in an aformentioned ''small venue'' featuring this gents,and sleep station.i'm telling you kids DO YOURSELF A FAVOR don't sleep on MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE.plus it's an over 21 show how refreshing...

Archived