Jack and the box...

Grandola

Jack in the box...

i remember one time my boys and i went into jack in the box and took all the little signs that said "Jacks are better than Macs" we went across the street to McDonalds and put them on their tables...

that was pure anarchy....

fun....

lol...

finally! time to head out...

untill tomorrow...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest tears*uno

one time one of my friends duct taped a " NO COLOREDS " sign on a kfc..........then ran away, i shoudla stayed and saw peoples reaction but we left. yes it was very very wrong, but extremely funny too.

we also use to steal the car emblems off cars, we had like 400 of them. our prized ones were a ferrari horse, a rolls royce winged angel person, a bentley little wheel cap thing, and the beloved POLICE CRUISER emblem. then we got caught by my mother and had to bury them underground.

wow we sure can be stupid

• 5 weeks later...

this one time, i got mc donalds good. i ordered food at the drive thru, paid for it, but then when they tried to give me the food, i drove off. i showed them!

Guest postaholic

this one friend of mine used to always fuck up when he was ordering our food in tha drive thru, always talking mad shit right into tha ordering thing, right after tha lady bitch took our order, i knew she heard his ass one time, so i cancelled my shit, im not trying to get a burger dripping with cum sauce, fuck all that.

that same guy also went to wendy's and asked to see DAVE. then he argued with tha guy for so long that tha guy dared him to pull around cuz he was gonna woop his ass. he also told us straight up he was going to spit in the food. needless to say we drove off, but it was fucking hilarious...

Guest JIGSAW

Re: wow

Originally posted by ~DeNtOnE~

i like tacos 2 for 1.00 there not so bad..:D :D

hell yea man their good, del taco is good too..

ripping off car embelems is not cool.

some shit fucks in my old 'hood tried that shit on my benz (it's a '73... w108 chassis) but ze germans bolt the star to the trunk on the older cars. they popped the ring off, but left the star on the trunk. shitheads scratched up my paint too. i'd kill the bastards if i knew who did it. fucking up my ride and shit...

i don't want to imagine how much the ferrari horse cost to replace, let alone the rolls silver ghost. unless the person did something to spite you, i don't understand how you could fuck with automobiles of this caliber.

i hope you got over that shit head period of your life...

jack's tacos rule.

Guest greedy mars

i wish i could eat at a jack in the box,. shit looks better then the fast food restaurants around here. anyone wanna mail me some food

Guest Dr. Drew

the only thing i like at jack n a crack (thats what we call it aroubd here) is their milk shakes. and the ironic thing is that the only time i feel like having one is the middle of the night...and 99% of the time, they shut off their milk shake machine during the middle of the night to clean it.

Guest platapie

Re: Jack in the box...

Originally posted by Grandola

i remember one time my boys and i went into jack in the box and took all the little signs that said "Jacks are better than Macs" we went across the street to McDonalds and put them on their tables...

that was pure anarchy....

fun....

lol...

finally! time to head out...

untill tomorrow...

the insanity of americas youth is rivaled by no other.

i like potatoe wedges and sour cream. jack in the box is my 3rd home away from home. one time me and my little cousins went there we were all high yo .. anywho i spent about 25 bucks then this homeless guy came and i felt bad so i gave him a few dollars. he was preachin to us 'god bless you thank you . just do me a favor and get a good education!' he seemed cool until he told me how he just got out of jail. and started touching me. we ran away like little bitches all the way home .

Archived