whole car wild style

FR8 LIFE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PERHAPS SINCE I MAY HAVE STARTED THIS BULLSHIT ALLOW ME TO MAKE AN ATTEMPT TO COOL IT DOWN. I NEVER TOOK ANY CREDIT AWAY FROM THE WORK PUT INTO THE KEGR TRAIN, IN FACT I THOUGHT IT WAS THE MOST DRAMATIC GRAFF RELATED THING I'VE SEEN. I SIMPLY COMPARED HIS TRAIN TO A WHOLECAR LIKE THIS ONE. ASIDE FROM THE "CHILL-SPOT" FACTOR I WASN'T FEELING THE KEGR TRAIN'S LETTER STRUCTURE. BUT I DON'T KNOW JACK SHIT AND THOSE WERE THE LETTERS HE MAY HAVE HAD TO WORK WITH GIVEN THE CONDITIONS. TO SETTLE THINGS FURTHER READ JEWISH TASK FORCE'S REPLY.

Originally posted by 27shots

very true ....all real clean train artist do their homework

...yeah and freight painters don't do their homework?...they don't check spots out by creeping in the bushes for a few hours at atime watching patterns?...tell me something i don't know...

• 4 weeks later...

this stupid comparison

who cares about the europe yards... freights... freights in the usa are the real deal... europe gots its lil fame but their styles are much too "old" for my likes.. meaning.. the us is much more advanced when it comes to wildstyle... ( u may want to consider the fact that i'm not too fond of three d styles)... for these reasons i don't really like the simple shit. not that whole cars are easy, even if in a chill yard... i mean shit a wholecar will take all of ur energy for the nite. Basically to make my point a lil clearer.. i give repect to those writers hittin transit throughout the world, but here in the us.. continental fame is found on frieghts and while i've never personally been in europe i am willing to bet that freights travel more distance then ur transit lines. Oh yeah... and freights aren't about chillness and being easy... they about demonstrating how much harder i can crush then you. Painting tons of freights gives u props in my book.. even if i find ur styles a lil simple. As for the rest of u out tryin to make a name for urself... paint some wholecars before u start talkin out ur ass..... peace

• 2 weeks later...
Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by T.T Boy

no one can do a whole anything in a 10 minute layup.

I just want to be pedantic here. In the book "The Call Us Vandals" from Underground Productions magazine there is a chrome wholecar done on a backjump in 6 minutes I think it said. Insane moves.

Archived