fuck i got jacked tonight....

dEk1

Guest whydontyudie

okay make this a sticky even, dare i say it, blink_ATXsay anything this stupid and if you want a battle we can battle but regardless this is an all time low for the ZERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by whydontyudie

you aint gotta be gangstar you dumb suburbian brat, its about logic reason and being in with COMMON CENSE!!! YOU ARE FUCKING DUMBASS I MEAN WHY WOULD YOU SHOW SOME ASSHOLE YOUR STASH IF HE WAST GONNA THROWDOWN OR HAD ANY MONEY OUT AND WHY WOULDNT YOU CHASE THE FUCK IMENA YOU ARE DUMB< YOU DESERVED TO BE JACKED IN THAT CASE....

really i hope this isa joke thread oh wait i work in tech support there are people as dumba as you in the world maybe i should open an FAQ line for wnnabe suburban kids like yous id make a fortune!!!

yeah dude, you hella dissed me in that other thread! like i give a fuck if some dick rider on the internet thinks i have no game. and by the way, you shouldnt be callin anyone a dumbass when you cant even spell "common sense". maybe you should stop talking so much shit and spend some time in the "spelling lessons with the law" thread. fuckin toy!

yo son, let me give you some advice

1) If you don't know the bitch don't tell her you have shit! <-That go's without saying!

2) Always put your Gangsta face on, if you dont have one, use the gotta take a big ass shit face, its just as good.

3) If there are two or more shady characters, hint to them that you are strapped. Be like: "Oh yall wanna see my shit huh? Aiight nigga, hold on its right here near my gat." They'll be, "oh shit dude, you are strapped?"

4) Make em think you are one crazy ass mother fucker: "Awww yeah pimpin, i never go nowhere without my lucky gat." Start twitchin, "matter o fact, i smoked three niggas last week," And man since you white, just start throwin the word nigga out. Be like, "yo nigga this, nigga that," they'll be scared then a mother, then just crip walk away. And if they look nervous or something, don't be afraid to stare a nigga down, a good stare can do wonders.

Guest JoeHatesCops

you are retarded

you state the street of the mcdonalds where you deal drugs or weigh them, you posted it the night it happend, lets just hope the mcdonalds oesnt have a camera, i wouldnt goto that mcdonalds again with drugs in your possescion

• 5 weeks later...

its a bad idea to pretend you have a gun if you dont, its also a bad idea to pull an eminem and have an unloaded gun, if someone is going to jack you, and they think you have a gun, but you dont, and they do have a gun, you are fucked, if they see you have a gun, but its unloaded, you are probably equally as fucked, don't carry a gun unless you are not going to hesitate to clap someone

Archived