fuck i got jacked tonight....

dEk1

Originally posted by dEk1

any of u ppl from toronto obviously will know bloor street. anyways, i was at mcdonalds in the washroom scaling some shrooms for my friend. we made the deal and i went outside and some bitch comes up to me says she wants some. me being the stupid fucking idiot i am actually went with her and one other guy to a park. first they said they had no money so im like uh ok how r u gonna pay, then the guys like lemme see what ur running for 5 grams. i took the bag out hesitantly and gripped it tight cause ive never seen these ppl before, and were talking and he cot me off gaurd and he snatches it and says "how bout i just take them" and he runs away. i was so fucking pissed off i wanted to beat the wall. anyways that fucked up my night and now im sitting on my damn computer with a sad face... o well, only 5 gs and only 20$ short of paying my guy..

LOL he just ran away and u just stood there? u should of beat the shit out of him.. lol wanted to hit a wall.. why dont u hit his face

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well,what do you expect?.....showing your shit and holding the goods in front of strangers.........or leaving with them by yourself.....that should be a learning experience for you.....use your head and THINK next time...don't come here looking for mercy.

hehe i learned my lesson.. and i would have fucking chased him idiots but he had guys waiting for him and i didnt fell like getting stabbed.

edit: also when somone gets jacked everyone, including my friends talk a lot of shit but even one of them said when ur the one actually in the situation its different. its not as easy as it sounds.

dude, your problem wasnt getting jacked. your problem was dealing in teh first place. you obviously dont know shit about the business. you learned the hard way but you got off easy. i wouldnt fuck with it if i was you. thats the most careless shit ive ever heard of. not really but yeah.... fuckinay man. a lot worse shit could happen...

hahaha.

"i am the clit master! no one rules the clit like me! not this little fuck! not any of you little fucks! what i do is i grab it. then i rub it on my nose......"

"fuck jay and silent bob! fuck them right up their stupid ass!!"

my favorite line in that movie:

"what the fuck is the internet!!"

good shit. im always stoned when i see those movies so when i saw jay and silent bob the first time i didnt remember it at all. i just remembered i thought it was stupid as fuck. then i saw it again and it wasnt like i remembered at all. shit had me rollin. i have to admit there were quite a few things in that movie that were just fuckin dumb but over all i give it a thumbs up. i thought dogma was a different version of it or something. i was like, "where the fuck is their gang? they had a gang in the one i saw a while ago." then my boy explained that that was dogma and it all started comin back to me. all those movies are fuckin classic.

"whats a nubian?"

"shut the fuck up! uncle tom nigga!"

Guest ~nebz~
Originally posted by seeking

thats what you get for being a white boy, wanna be drug dealer...

:rolleyes: your an idiot for even selling shrooms in the McD's bathroom....

:o An ass for walking with people to a park that you DON"T know

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and then a laughing ass that got jacked by little umpa lumpas...

Guest --zeSto--

I'm sorry to say... but Young and Bloor is all about the hustle.

Never ever expect anything there. All the dealers are selling placebos

and all the buyers are ready to rob you.

yeah... say no to (street) drugs.

its funny...half of the kids on here acting all hard would probably shit theyre pants and freeze up if the same thing happened to them...

shit happens, its how you learn...in my younger and dumber days i made my share of mistakes...it took a $1500 mistake for me to realize it was all bullshit...

dont deal drugs if your not willing to kill someone...not trying to sound like a hardass but its the truth...

i told u gusy already i dont deal drugs.. when i grab and someone wants ill chop it to them. btw the ppl that took ky shit went to my friends house and punked him..

everyone is always talking some shit like "why didnt u punch him in the fucking face", but u never knowwhats gonna happen when ur in that situation so stfu..

Originally posted by boogie hands

its funny...half of the kids on here acting all hard would probably shit theyre pants and freeze up if the same thing happened to them...

shit happens, its how you learn...in my younger and dumber days i made my share of mistakes...it took a $1500 mistake for me to realize it was all bullshit...

dont deal drugs if your not willing to kill someone...not trying to sound like a hardass but its the truth...

no no no boogie. ive been there too. ive made some mistakes with a lot worse outcomes than that but never because i was that stupid. sorry but that was just stupid. and about needing to be able to kill someone to deal drugs.... no. not even close. killing someone over drugs would just be fuckin dumb. killing someone for self defense or if you know they want to kill you is a different story. than you better be able to hand your shit. but no, id rather get punked and lose my shit than kill someone. and if you know the business well enough to be able to choose your clientel with discression, you shouldnt be in situations like that. you also need to know how to set up a safe environment to do deals. true, there will always be risk involved, but there are ways to minimize this risk and for the most part avoid physical harm. it all depends on the circumstances whether i would freeze up or not. if the dude was a huge, muscular lookin motherfucker that would beat my ass to a pulp, i probably wouldnt get into a situation where he could take my shti anyway, but if i did happen to, i probably would let my stuff go. if its someone who i thought i could overpower then id get my shit back. but that really was an unnecessary situation and you should know a hell of a lot more if you want to make it without fucking yourself over in that business. how did this guy even get a hook up?

Guest whydontyudie
Originally posted by T.T Boy

real gangsters dont show their stash to someone who dont even have any cash in the first place.

you aint gotta be gangstar you dumb suburbian brat, its about logic reason and being in with COMMON CENSE!!! YOU ARE FUCKING DUMBASS I MEAN WHY WOULD YOU SHOW SOME ASSHOLE YOUR STASH IF HE WAST GONNA THROWDOWN OR HAD ANY MONEY OUT AND WHY WOULDNT YOU CHASE THE FUCK IMENA YOU ARE DUMB< YOU DESERVED TO BE JACKED IN THAT CASE....

really i hope this isa joke thread oh wait i work in tech support there are people as dumba as you in the world maybe i should open an FAQ line for wnnabe suburban kids like yous id make a fortune!!!

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i concur mr. bum

if this fellow dek was street smart at all, hed get a posse and go stake out the area he was jacked, find anyone involved, and get his revenge. but then again, hes trying to deal, so much for being smart.

some people on here are so fucking thickheaded.

HE DOESNT CLAIM TO BE A HUSTLER FROM THE STREETS.

he probably does drugs himself, and when hes got a little extra he sells some to make some money.

sure it was foolish to go to the park alone with strangers.

but it could have worked out a different way as well.

everyone knows that people like to play broke, to lower the price.

he could have just as easily been like 'let me see the bag', been impressed, and then was like 'well i just happen to have a little bit of money on me'. that happens too.

and dont give me that shit about youd have shot him. when the kid snatched the shit the smartest thing to do is nothing.

a mentality of 'kill them if they rip me off' will get you either killed or in prison very quickly.

live and learn.

Archived